Ch.11

It's about 2 in the morning when I get up from bed running to the bathroom. My stomach is really hurting right now and I can't stop puking. Yoongi comes around the corner with a towel in his hands.
Yoongi: baby are you alright?
He sat beside me rubbing my back.
Y/n: my stomach hurts.
I sat down with my back against the bathtub.
Yoongi: why don't you take a hot bath, it will help with your pain.
He stands turning on the bath water then helping me stand up off the floor slowly.
Y/n: are you gonna take one with me?
He nods his head taking off his clothes and putting the bubbles in the water. I take my clothes off right after him with his help, stepping into the hot bath water. Yoongi gets in right behind me wrapping his arms around me rubbing my stomach.
Y/n: this feels good
I relaxed into his touch just laying on his chest.
Yoongi: you know before you I was a tough guy that cared about nothing.
I looked back at him with a serious face.
Y/n: what changed?
He looks into my eyes with a loving smirk.
Yoongi: you came to me. You gave me this beautiful pup. You changed me.
Hearing his words made me feel good about myself and loved.
Y/n: aww baby, you changed me too. But your still a tough guy just not around me. I'm still my tough girl self but not with you.
I reach up and give him a kiss on his lips, then rest my head back in his chest. After a while we got out to go to the ranking fight. A ranking fight is when werewolves of a certain rank fight each other to see if they move up a rank. Beta is as high as you could go, well to more specific a high rank beta. The alpha is the highest rank you could get but we already have an alpha by blood. Only if something happened to the alpha will the Luna step in as alpha but if something happens to the Luna then it is the alpha/lunas beta that will take the alpha spot, which is jungkook. Right now jungwoo a low rank beta is fighting mark a high rank beta. If he wins he will move up to a high rank beta. They fought and jungwoo barley won but he did. Next up is one of Jackson's friends BamBam, he's a high rank beta so he's fighting Haechan....wait what he's only a high rank delta. If he wins he only goes up to a low rank beta. But only low rank beta fight a high rank delta, it's the fare way to see their skills by only fighting a rank higher than your own.
Y/n: yoongi haechan is a high rank delta. He can't fight a high rank beta, he could get hurt.
I worriedly looked at him then back to the fight, waiting for it to start.
Yoongi: let's see how he does...if he does well I will make him a beta.
I still don't know how I feel about this but I just nod watching the fight start. BamBam ran towards haechan but he ducks using his leg to trip BamBam making him fall to the ground. I'm surprised I never new he could be this strong. It didn't last long when BamBam got up he charged knocking him to the ground digging his claws into his side. He hissed in pain but BamBam didn't move he kept push his claws in deeper. I ran into the fight throwing BamBam off of him.
Y/n: Haechan are you ok?
All he could do was groan in pain. I looked at his wounds, they're nothing that won't heal quickly. I could sense Yoongi wasn't happy I got involved but I wasn't going to let him get hurt. BamBam picked himself off the ground turning to look at me.
BamBam: well well Luna, your pretty strong aren't you
He mocked me as I help jungkook get haechan off the ground.
Y/n: your probably just weak
I start to walk back to Yoongi
BamBam: why don't we find out who's stronger then huh
Stopping dead in my tracks I turn around facing him.
Y/n: what are you suggesting? Huh.
BamBam: you fight me in the ranking