Ch.31

After hanging out with the girls for a couple hours I started to miss yoongi.
Y/n: I think I'll head home now
I said standing from the couch fixing my pants.
Jisoo: are you sure?
Y/n: yeah I miss yoongi so I wanna go see him.
Lisa: who misses her clingy mate now huh?
She teases me while making a kissing face.
Y/n: oh shut up. I know you miss jungkook.
I shot back making her stop and her face turn red.
Jennie: when you get home you should have a talk with yoongi about a baby.
She said giving me a hug goodbye.
Y/n: I still don't know if I'm ready but I'll talk with him.
I hug the rest of them saying our goodbyes then I run home to see my mate.
Y/n: YOONGI IM HOME!
I yell as I walk into the house closing the door. Immediately he runs up to me picking me up spinning around.
Yoongi: I missed you baby
He puts me back on the ground kissing me sweetly.
Y/n: I missed you too
I take his hand walking us into the kitchen only to see Felix sitting down on the chair looking at us.
Y/n: hey Felix, what are you doing here?
He stood up coming over to hug me.
Felix: come to see how you are doing. Also to tell you what you want to know.
It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about but then I remembered. He's gonna tell why he helped me when Jackson took me.
Y/n: alright so talk.
I follow him into the living room sitting next to him in the couch. He looks up at yoongi then at me like he wants him to leave.
Yoongi: I'm not leaving her alone.
He sits next to me holding my hand.
Felix: y/n can we please talk alone.
Yoongi tightened his grip on my hand letting me know he's not going anywhere.
Y/n: anything you can say to me, you can say to him.
He was hesitant but started talking anyway.
Felix: the reason I helped you with Jackson is because it's my job.
Y/n: what? Your job
I asked very confused.
Felix: you asked me where my pack was, and the answer is dead, all except you. I'm from the white claw pack.
Y/n: but everyone from my pack was killed by Jackson's pack. How did you survive?
Felix: your parents assigned me as your protector, they trusted me with keeping you safe. They even thought maybe we were mates.
As he said that I looked at yoongi as his grip on my hand got tighter.
Y/n: Jackson said that mine and his parents thought that me and him were gonna be mates.
Felix: no, his parents wanted you to be mates because they would get your power. Your parents wanted me to be your mate. Even if I was young at the time I wanted it too.
Yoongi: watch it!
He growled putting his head into my neck taking in my scent to calm down.
Y/n: don't worry baby I'm yours.
I reassured him then put my attention back on Felix.
Felix: anyway when our pack got attacked your parents told me to run as fast as I could and take you with me but, Jackson's parents already had you. I wanted to stay but if I did I would have died. I failed you back then and that's why when I found Jackson and figured out what he was planning I pretended to help him to keep you safe this time.
Wow that's a lot to take in all at once. My head feels like it going to explode.
Y/n: thank you for helping me and telling me about it. But if you wanted me to stay with you, it's not happening.
I said taking yoongi's other hand in mine to show that I'm happy with my mate.
Felix: I know, I'm not going to ask you to do that. I just wanted you to know the truth.
He stood up from his chair walking towards the door but stops before walking out.
Felix: are we aloud to stay or do we have to leave?
Why does he think he would have to leave? I was gonna answer but I was to late.
Yoongi: your can stay, just know your place Felix.
He nods his head in understanding then walks out of the door shutting it behind him.