Ch.12

Y/n pov
??: surprised?
The pale man asked staring me down. I couldn't say anything, all I could do is stare letting my mind wonder. This is happening! It's all coming true! My dream, EVERYTHING!
??: honestly y/n, I didn't think you would be this shocked considering I put that dream in your head, so you knew what was coming.
He looked at me closer, his red eyes looking straight into mine. His lips turned up into a smirk letting a slight glimpse of his fangs. A vampire!
Y/n: why are you doing this? I haven't done anything!
I asked hoping to get some type of answer as to why I'm being tormented.
??: sure you have sweet. Your an original and vampires don't get along with originals very well. That's why we killed you all off......well thought we killed you all. I guess we missed a couple.
His voice got dark as he stood up still looking down at me, more specifically my stomach.
??: I won't let you bring another one into this world. So you better say your goodbyes now because you won't ever see your pup or mate again.
With that he left leaving me alone with Bam Bam watching me from the corner of the room again. Tears fell from my eyes as I tried to contact yoongi through our link.
Bam Bam: don't even try, your link won't work. I blocked it off.
Y/n: why would you do that!!
Bam Bam: I'm not stupid y/n. I wouldn't want you to try and get help now would I.
He laughed walking over to me, sitting against the wall beside me.
Bam Bam: you know, I liked you as my Luna in the beginning. Even went against Jackson for you.
I looked at him through my tears scoffing
Y/n: yeah well that means nothing to me. Look around, we are exactly where we were before. I'm locked up again as my mine and my baby's life are being threatened....AGAIN!
Bam Bam: should have killed me too then.
He stood up, slowly walking to the door but stopped and looked at me before walking out.
Bam Bam: the only reason I helped you was because I new I would die along with him and my Luna would be safe. But I didn't die now did I.
With that he left me alone locking the door behind him. How did my life become like this? Why can't my life just be normal like other wolves? Looking down at my baby bump I ran my hands over it letting my tears fall again. I won't let anything happen to you I promise, I can't lose another pup. Your daddy with come and save us like he always does. I kept trying to open my link with yoongi for hours, but I finally got it.
Y/n: yoongi!! Can you hear me?!?
Yoongi: Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OK!?
Y/n: I don't know where I am but, I'm ok for now.
Yoongi: For now?!
I took a deep breath and tried to get my words out
Y/n: vampires yoongi! They want us dead! I don't know how long I have until they do something!
Yoongi: Baby I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you! I should have, I've been a terrible mate!
Y/n: no you haven't! Just....find me please!
Yoongi: I'm on my way don't worry, it's not good for the baby. I won't let anything happen to you I promise!
Y/n: I love you so much yoongi
I'm in tears sobbing through all my words
Yoongi: dont cry baby please?! I love you too, but I want to hear you say it in person.
Y/n: please hur-
The door handle began to turn making my tears stop along with my breathing.
Yoongi: baby?! What happened? Are you ok?!
Y/n: there coming I gotta go, please hurry.
I turned off the link not even giving him time to respond as Bam Bam walks in with a plate of food.
Bam Bam: here, eat this
He handed me the plate of food.
Y/n: I don't want it
Bam Bam: eat it y/n, your baby
I looked down rubbing my bump. I don't want to but I need to keep you healthy. So I took the plate eating all of it as I thought about yoongi, and if he would get here quick enough.