Ch.18

I sat down on the stairs holding my stomach. It hurts so much, I can't even breathe properly.
Jin: Oh god no!
Hoseok: I'll link yoongi!
He ran into the kitchen while Jin and Namjoon help me into the delivery room.
Jin: deep breaths y/n.
Y/n: I'm trying! It hurts so bad!
Jin: Namjoon can you go get the towels, hot water, and my black bag I left in the living room?
Namjoon: yes hyung
He ran out of the room quickly not wasting anytime.
Y/n: where's yoongi? I need him here! I can't have our baby without him!
I grabbed onto his arms so he would look at me.
Jin: calm down, he will try his best to get here as soon as he can. Just relax you'll have your baby soon.
Hoseok pov
I ran into the kitchen trying to link yoongi but he didn't answer. After trying and trying he finally opened up.
Yoongi: what is it Hoseok?! I'm kinda busy!
Hoseok: y/n's water broke! The baby is coming yoongi!
Yoongi: WHAT! NO!
Hoseok: yes! Now get back here!
He let out a sigh in frustration before speaking.
Yoongi: I can't, I'm walking to the vampire king! If I leave we're dead!
Hoseok: well if you don't leave you miss your pups birth! And I know y/n wouldn't like that at all!
I swear if he tells me he can't come one more time I'm going to go get him myself, and that will cause a lot more trouble.
Yoongi: fine! I'm coming, is she alright?
Hoseok: no she's in pain. Hurry up!
I cut the link and ran into the delivery room. Jin has y/n in a bed with just a shirt on and a blanket covering her lower half.
Jin: what did he say Hoseok?
Hoseok: he's on his way, he'll be here soon y/n.
Yoongi pov
Damnit! Why now?! Fuck!
Mind link
Yoongi: guys y/n's water broke, we have to go back now!
Taehyung: what about the king?
Jungkook: what about the king Tae? Did you not just hear him, Luna is in labor! We have to go!
Yoongi: let's go!
We ran as fast as our paws would take us but it just wasn't fast enough. Vampires came out of the trees surrounding us. I guess they're not too happy the visit got cut short. A tall pale man walked between the group right in front of us.
King: now where do you think your going?
Yoongi: home! Now move out of my way!
He laughed not moving a muscle. He's really trying to piss me off isn't he.
King: funny, now. I thought I told you to come alone.
Yoongi: and I thought I told you to move.
King: feisty wolf aren't you.
I let out a low growl of frustration. Oh how badly I want to rip his head off.
King: you didn't listen. Now face the consequences.
The group of vampires ran towards us trying to wrap their hands around us. I'm just not in the mood to keep fighting. I have a mate at home about to give birth to my pup. No time to waist on idiots.
Yoongi: run! Let's go!
We ripped the ones in our way apart and sprinted out of the forest to the pack house. I know they are going to follow and keep their promise to attack. So I need to get my family out now! Rushing into the house I hear her screaming but it stopped. I opened the delivery room and see our son in jins hands.
Y/n: yoongi!
Yoongi: I'm so sorry baby. I tried to get here.
Y/n: why are you all bloody?
Yoongi: we have to go now! They're going to attack!
Y/n: who?!
I looked at her apologetically as our baby gets handed to her. Knowing that this is how her dream had gone.
Yoongi: vampires