Ch.2

Yoongi pov
I got an invitation in the mail inviting me to a party tonight at the snow moon pack. I don't really do parties but it might be interesting to go. Oh and I'm Min Yoongi the alpha of the blood moon pack. I'm an original werewolf one of the last in existence. My wolf has pure black fur and blood red eyes. There is one other original wolf left besides me but I don't know anything about them. Jungkook my beta came into my office.
Jungkook: alpha are you going to the party tonight at the snow moon pack?
Looking up from my work I said
Yoongi: idk yet jk
Jungkook: I think you should go, who knows you might find your mate there.
Hearing the word mate made my head shoot up. I'm 21 and still haven't found my mate yet, an alpha has to have a mate to help him run the pack when he is not around. None of my friends have found their mates either. Jin is 22 ( brown wolf with gold eyes), hoseok is 20 ( grey wolf with violet eyes), Rm is 20 ( black wolf with grey spots and silver eyes), jimin is 19  (black and white wolf with grey eyes), taehyung is 19 (grey and black wolf with golden eyes), and jungkook is 18 (black wolf with orange eyes).
Yoongi: alright we will go. I will mind link the others and tell them to get ready.
He ran out the door leaving me alone. To be honest I was excited to meet my mate but also nervous. I don't want her reject me as her mate, I won't survive if she rejects me. A wolf who gets rejected by their mate gets sick and slowly dies. For an alpha it's even worse. I mind link the pack
* in mind like *
Yoongi: hey ready everyone we are going to a party tonight at the snow moon pack. I want everyone to behave and respect their alpha like he was your own. Am I clear?
All: yess alpha
I turned off the mind link and headed to my room to find an outfit to wear tonight.
I got upstairs and went through my closet finding a nice black suit and my black dress shoes. I want to look good tonight if I do meet my mate. I'm sure she is beautiful and warm. Ahh I can't wait to have her in my arms and I haven't even met her yet. My delta Rm comes in my room
Rm: alpha the pack is ready and waiting for you. Are you ready?
I stood up from my chair I was sitting on nodding my head yes as I was walking out the door.
End of pov