Ch.16

Yoongi pov
I was woken up by Jungkook mind linking me.
*mind link*
Jungkook: alpha wake up.....wake up alpha
Yoongi: what is it jungkook
I said in a annoyed voice wanting to go back to sleep.
Jungkook: Jackson escaped
My eyes shot open as my whole body moved out of bed trying not to wake up y/n.
Yoongi: what did you just say?
Jungkook: Jackson escaped his cell. I don't know how he did it
Yoongi: fuck, fuck, fuck
Jungkook: what should we do alpha?
I took a deep breath looking over at my sleeping baby on the bed. I can't let anything happen to her or our baby growing inside of her.
Yoongi: get as many people as you can....we are going to find him and who ever let him out. I want jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa, Lexi, and Braiden all over here with y/n so I know they are safe. I want jin and Namjoon to stay and protect them.
Jungkook: yes alpha I will tell everyone now
*end of mind link*
I run my hands through my hair sitting on the side of the bed with my back facing y/n.
Y/n: yoongi why are you awake?
I heard a light voice asked behind me, as she comes over wrapping her arms around my neck from behind.
Yoongi: it's nothing baby go back to sleep
Y/n: I can't without you
She pouts as I turn around looking at her. I peck her pouty lips laying her back down on the bed.
Yoongi: please go back to sleep for me. I need to go do something for a little while. The girls will be over soon along with Namjoon and Jin.
Y/n: why Namjoon and Jin? Won't they have to be with you?
Yoongi: nope I want them here with you
Y/n: please tell me what's going on, and I'll go to sleep if you want
Yoongi: Jackson escaped so we need to go find him and whoever was involved in letting him out.
Y/n: be careful baby please. Don't get hurt
She pulls my forehead to hers looking into my eyes before kissing me.
Yoongi: I have to go now ok. Get some more sleep when you wake up everyone will be here.
I pull away from her pouty face.
Y/n: ok, be careful I love you
Yoongi: I love you too
Getting off them bed I walk into the closet putting black pants and a black shirt on. When I walk back out of the closet she is already passed out again. I put one more kiss on her head before walking out of the door. I get to the office seeing all the guys gathered around with their mates.
Yoongi: I want you girls, Namjoon and jin to get to the house quickly. Y/n is there all alone so hurry go.
They ran out of the door heading straight for the house.
Yoongi: now what exactly happened?
Jungkook: I went down to do my normal rounds when I looked in Jackson's cell but he wasn't there. It looks like the bars were tampered with.
Jimin: do you think it was Bam Bam who helped him? He has been very quiet lately.
Yoongi: it might be, I haven't seen Bam Bam since we announced the pregnancy.
Tae: if he wanted y/n before then he will try again.
Yoongi: let him try she is mine and no ones else's. He won't get her...NEVER
Hoseok: ok, now what's the plan to take them down?
Yoongi: find them, capture them, show them what it's like to mess with something that doesn't belong to them