Ch.13

Yoongi pov
Alpha: yoongi are you alright?
He asked putting a hand on my shoulder waking me from my thoughts.
Yoongi: We have to hurry! NOW!
I rushed to the front of the group trying to find her sent.
Jungkook: alpha, have you gotten through to Luna?
Yoongi: yes and we need to hurry!
I looked back at them with knowing eyes
Yoongi: her dream was all true. Vampires have her and we don't have much time.
Felix: Then what are we waiting for let's go
He ran up ahead smelling in every direction trying to pick up a sent that could lead us to her.
Yoongi: I GOT IT!
I yelled, running in the direction her sent was coming from. It's not strong but it's her sent, I would know it anywhere. The rest followed behind keeping a lookout for anything suspicious or anyone around guarding.
Jimin: Alpha Look!
Yoongi: what?!
He pointed at the darker side of the forest.
Jimin: her sent gets stronger that way
Yoongi: but I smell it this way too
I pointed to the direction we were running before.
Jungkook: he's right alpha, It's stronger here.
Alpha: yoongi, they probably put her sent down that way to lure you away from her.
Looking down the dark part of the forest I sighed, walking straight into it. As they said her sent is strong in here.
Jungkook: I don't see any vampires around.
Taehyung: that's weird, don't you think they would have more security if they were holding a pregnant original wolf.
Yoongi: shut up!
I yelled, not wanting to draw any attention to us that wasn't needed. After walking for a few minutes we came across an old wooden house that looked abandoned. One thing I do know though is that my mate is in there.
Felix: yoongi what are we gonna do?
Yoongi: surround the whole house! Don't leave any part of it open! Alpha and I will go inside and get her.
I looked over at the alpha as he nods his head ready to go in. Slowly and quietly we walked around checking the windows to see if anyone is inside, but nobody was in there.
Alpha: we should just go in. Nobody's inside
He opened the door slowly walking in but what I heard next made me run as fast as I could to the back room. I slammed the door open seeing my mate lying on the ground covered in bruises and whimpering. WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO HER!?!!
Y/n pov ( Few hours before)
Y/n: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!
??: you to suffer! Now shut up and take it like a wolf.
He whipped me again for the hundredth time. My body felt like it was dying, I haven't eaten in hours, I've been beaten for god knows how long, and I can't even hold myself up anymore. All I can do is cry and plead for him to stop.
Y/n: Please stop! I can't take it anymore!
I cried out curled up in a ball on the floor. He stopped dropping the whip to the ground.
Bam Bam: I think that's enough right?
??: yes, he'll definitely be pissed when he sees her.
Bam Bam: why exactly are we leaving her to be found? Can't we just get rid of her now?
He asked, not wanting to risk anything.
??: don't worry, once she's well enough he'll come and find us. And we'll be ready, he'll die then they will.
He let out an evil laugh looking down at me before walking out leaving me all alone, in pain....with nobody.