Ch.15

It's been a week since I've been rescued and yoongi kept to his word. He doesn't leave my side for a second and even added more deltas on boarder patrol. So far everything has been quiet but I doubt it will last.
Yoongi: stop worrying y/n, your stressing the baby.
I looked over at him from the couch in his office.
Y/n: I know they're coming but it's been so quiet, I don't like it.
Yoongi: when and if they do then I will be there to protect you and our pup first.
Y/n: what about the rest of the pack? You can't abandon them.
He smiled, getting up from his chair walking over to me.
Yoongi: come on, I wanna show you something.
I look at him suspiciously but grabbed his hand anyway.
Y/n: where?
Yoongi: just follow me
We walked out of the office and into the courtyard where the entire pack gathered waiting for their alpha. Yoongi pulled me up in front of the crowd.
Yoongi: all of you know why I called you here. Your Luna is worried about all of you more than herself. What do you think about this?
The whole pack bowed down on their hands and knees showing their loyalty to me.
Y/n: yoongi what-
Jungwoo: we are here to protect you Luna and our future alpha you are carrying.
The rest of the wolf's stand nodding in agreement with him.
Johnny: our first priority is to make sure your safe before ourselves. We have grown up training to protect the pack and that's what we will do.
I'm speechless, I couldn't express the love I have for this pack.
Yoongi: see my Luna, no one is letting anyone hurt you. If anything happens we have a plan for it. The pack will split up going their own way to get some of the vampires to follow them while I'm here dealing with everything and getting you out of it.
What? When did he have time to plan all of this without me knowing.
Y/n: you can't split the pack up!
Yoongi: once everything is done they will come back but for now this is the plan.
Namjoon: just agree y/n, you're not going to win here.
I let out a sigh in defeat but also gratitude for them risking their lives for me.
Y/n: thank you! All of you!
They nod in respect then left to their jobs again.
Yoongi: see, I'm not forgetting about the pack.
He smiled kissing my cheek but I got a pain in my stomach. I gripped onto my stomach closing my eyes tightly.
Yoongi: baby what's wrong?!
Y/n: I think my contractions are starting.
I let out a deep breath standing up straight.
Jin: I think you should get home and lie down. Don't want to stress the baby and have complications.
Nodding my head I turn to walk slowly to the house but yoongi picked me up bridal style carrying me. On a normal day I would protest but I'm too exhausted to walk. Once we get home he lays me on the bed then goes into the bathroom for a few minutes before coming out and picks me up again. He takes me into the bathroom where he ran a nice bath for me. He sure can be an ass but he's also the sweetest person ever.
Yoongi: let's get you undressed
I lift my hands up for him to take my shirt off then my pants. He sets me down in the cozy warm water before undressing himself and getting in behind me.
Yoongi: you feel better baby?
Y/n: mhm...very nice
I lean back, laying against his chest enjoying the rest of our time together.