Ch.13

It's been a week since the ranking and everything has been going smoothly. Well as smoothly as it can go. My baby bump has become noticeable, so today me and Yoongi are going to be announcing to the pack that in about four months we'll have a little pup. Werewolf pregnancies are different than humans. Werewolf's are only pregnant for about three to four months because the baby grows so much faster than a human baby. I just hope that the pack will be just as happy for the little pup as we are.
Yoongi: baby, are you ready, the meeting is starting soon
Y/n: I'm ready
I walk over to him as he watches every move I make.
Y/n: what?
Yoongi: nothing, you just look so cute with a baby bump
Y/n: thanks babe
He leans to give me a kiss, then head out the door to the meeting. The whole pack is here even Bam Bam. He's been quite the last week, but probably because Yoongi threatened him with getting put into the cells with Jackson. I'm just glad he's keeping to himself, he got onto my nerves. I got pulled out of my thoughts by Yoongi grabbing my hand telling me it's time. Taking a deep breath I follow him up the stairs to the platform.
Yoongi: thank you everyone for coming. I have a very important announcement to make, so I need all of you to listen.
There was no sound from the audience just nods for him to continue.
Yoongi: I would like to announce that I'm officially going to be a father.
I walk up next to Yoongi so everyone can see my little bump. There are some gasps but mostly cheers coming from the pack members. I could see that they are excited. We all were smiling and answering questions that some of them had until one question got brought up by one of the deltas.
Johnny: Luna if your belly is already showing, does that mean you were pregnant when Bam Bam fought you in the ranking?
Y/n: yes, I was. I had just found out about it, so being so early I didn't hurt me at all, so don't worry.
Johnny: I'm glad your ok, but please don't put yourself in a situation like that again. Your our Luna so we wanna make sure your safe.
A smile crept onto my face hearing the kind words he had said and the nods in agreement from the others around. I was about to say something but got interrupted
Yoongi: she won't do something like that again trust me. None of you have to worry, she is perfectly safe, and will always be your Luna.
A sudden feeling of wanting to cry rushed over me out of nowhere. I'm probably just overwhelmed that's all, being pregnant and emotional doesn't help a lot either. After the meeting finished we went back to the house to eat something because I'm starving. Eating for two is really heavy on the body just saying.
Y/n: Yoongi can you grab my blanket for me it's really cold.
Yoongi: your cold? Really, that's weird.
He hands me my blanket touching my hand in the process.
Yoongi: y/n your freezing. Are you ok, this isn't normal.
Y/n: I'm fine just bring me my noodles. I want food.
Hesitantly he gets up to grab our noodles sitting down next to me while we eat our ramen and talk about the baby. It got kinda hard to concentrate on what he was saying from the coldness of my body. Eating the noodles warmed me up but now that I'm done with them I'm freezing again. I'm sure Yoongi knows too because he got me two more blankets, turned on the fire place, and cuddled up next to me. Usually I'm not this cold at all, being a werewolf you don't get cold because you have so much body heat but right now, I have none.
Yoongi: babe do you want me to call Jin over so he can see if there is something wrong?
Y/n: yes, but don't move your really hot, it feels good.
Yoongi: I know I'm hot baby, you don't need to tell me again.
Just by how he said that I could tell there's a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes
Y/n: right now is not the time for that Yoongi, you know what I meant.
Yoongi: alright, alright, sorry I'll call Jin
He chuckled calling Jin to come over. I hope there is nothing seriously wrong, I don't think I could handle that.