Ch.22

Jackson stands there looking at all of us waiting for someone to explain.
Jackson: chan you better tell me what you did! NOW!!
Chan: I didn't do anything
He said stepping further in front of me blocking Jackson view of me. The growls from out side got louder as yoongi, Felix, and the others get close to the house.
Han: give it up Jackson, you lost this fight
He really shouldn't have said that. He only added fuel to the fire growing inside of Jackson. Before we new it he was fighting with Chan and Han while the others try to figure out a way to get me out.
Jackson: GIVE HER HERE BEFORE I END YOU ALL!
He punched Han right in the face making him stumble backwards. Chan took the opening he had to grab Jackson locking him in his arms.
Chan: get out of here y/n, go now!
He yelled as I looked at him one last time before running to the door and out to the hallway. I wasn't paying attention to anything in front of me and bumped into someone as I ran fast down the hall.
Y/n: Bam Bam....
Bam Bam: so I guess Felix betrayed Jackson?
Y/n: yeah, come in please help me get to yoongi
I pleaded with him but all he did was just look at me. There was a part of him that wanted to help me I could see it in his eyes but not enough...
Bam Bam: I'm sorry y/n but I can't do that.
He grabs my arms pulling them behind my back dragging me outside. I tried as hard as I could to get out of his grip but it was no use. Kicking and yanking only made him tighten his grip on me.
Y/n: please Bam Bam don't do this! I know you don't want to!
I pleaded for the hundredth time with him
Bam Bam: your wrong, I do
He opens the front door leading me out side to see a bloody battle field of body's laying everywhere. My eyes looked around at the body's making sure none of them were yoongi or the boys.
Yoongi: Y/N!!!
I turn my head to see yoongi standing there all bloody, ready to kill Bam Bam for touching me.
Y/n: YOONGI!!
Bam Bam's grip got tighter on my arms making a whimper leave my mouth. That was all it took to send yoongi off. He stopped himself seeing Jackson come out of the house clapping his hands.
Jackson: bravo yoongi, you managed to stay alive this long.
How is he out here he was out numbered eight to one.
Y/n: how the hell are you alive? What did you do to them?
I yelled worry for their lives.
Jackson: I put the dogs down, they got a little too mean.
He smiled walking closer to me. Bam Bam let go of my arms for a second before they got taken again by Jackson's hands.
Yoongi: LET HERE GO!!
Jackson: now now yoongi, no need to lose your temper. I'll let her go, and all you need to do is give me the alpha spot. That easy
Yoongi: never gonna happen!
Jackson let out a sigh shaking his head side to side.
Jackson: what a shame. I hoped I wouldn't have to do this but...
He sticks his hand out to Bam Bam as he hands him a gun.
Jackson: Are you sure you don't want to reconsider my offer
He asked putting the gun to my stomach. My heart is gonna beat out of my chest I'm so scared. Not for me but for my baby.
Yoongi: I swear to god Jackson if you hurt her I'll kill you!
You can hear the darkness in his voice. He's close to reaching his limit.
Jackson: step down as alpha and I won't hurt her
He pushes the gun into my stomach even further.
Felix: hey Jackson over here
I looked up to see Felix standing there with his pack behind him with guns in there hands. Jackson didn't flinch a muscle still holding tight to the gun placed against my stomach.
Jackson: damn it. I thought I got rid of you
Han: not even close.
While Jackson was looking at the group to the side of him yoongi snuck up on him only to be tackled down by Bam Bam.
Yoongi: you son of a bitch traitor!!
He punches him in the face until he's bloody and passed out.
Jackson: you know what I have had enough. Here you can have her.
I'm confused of what he is talking about but he lets go of my arms. Not wasting any time I run over to yoongi hugging him.
Yoongi: are you ok, are you hurt?
He asked holding me tight in his arms. I nod my head stepping away to look back at Jackson who has a smirk on his face looking at us.
Felix: what are you up too Jackson?
Jackson: oh nothing, so I guess we have an agreement. I am now the alpha.
Yoongi: hell no! That will never happen!!
Jackson: that's to bad.
He sighs lifting up his gun looking straight at me before shooting.
*BANG*