Ch.27

Yoongi couldn't hold his anger in, his wolf has complete control over him. He has Jackson up against a wall chocking the life out of him.
Yoongi: YOU WANT TO SEE MY TRUE NATURE...WELL HERE IT IS!!!
He throws Jackson across the room hitting him against the back wall.
Y/n: YOONGI STOP IT NOW!
I tried to pull him off but he pushed me off.
Yoongi: NO ONES GOING TO STOP ME!
He pulls him back up punching him right in the stomach. Jackson's body is all bloody and hunched over, but he still fought back. He punched yoongi right into the nose causing him to let go stumbling back a little.
Jackson: don't be too sure about that...alpha.
That only fueled yoongi more, he charged towards Jackson claws out ready to tear his head off. Before he could get close Jackson moved out of the way as yoongi slammed into Bam Bam's cell door. I have to stop this before yoongi gets hurt or before he kills Jackson.
Y/n: yoongi please, I know your in there! Fight your wolf back before you do something stupid!
Yoongi changed into his wolf circling Jackson like he was his next meal, completely ignoring me. Between the bullet in Jackson's leg and the beaten he just got from yoongi, he doesn't stand a chance. Jungkook ran through the doors seeing the chaos in front of him.
Jungkook: Alpha stop! If you kill him you'll be challenged as alpha! Fight your wolf!
He was looking directly into yoongi's wolfs eyes as they stare right back at him. Yoongi looked at me then back to Jackson giving him a low growl. He was fighting his wolf,...he's trying to stop himself.
Jackson: oh c-come on yoongi, don't be a coward.
Jackson smirked knowing just what buttons to push. Yoongi's loosing the fight with his wolf, nothing can stop him. The rest of the pack was standing behind me and jungkook watching their alpha in disbelief. He got into his attack stance getting ready to charge.
Y/n: YOONGI NOO!!
I ran in front of Jackson blocking him from yoongi, only to get hit against a wall by my own mate. There's a sharp pain that shot to the back of my head.
Yoongi: Y/N!
He ran to me now back in his human form.
Yoongi: I'm so sorry please forgive me! I didn't mean too, it was my wolf I didn't have any control. Please forgive me!
I placed my hand on his cheek rubbing it as he pushes his head into my touch small tears coming from his eyes.
Y/n: I know, it wasn't your fault. You didn't have control.
After making sure I was fine the rest of the boys looked up to Jackson, only to see Bam Bam standing right next to him. How the hell did he get out?! I thought for a minute then I remember when yoongi slammed into his cell. It must have opened the door.
Jackson: well we'll, looks like you fucked up worse than killing me. Now you hurt your mate, I'm out of my cell, and I have my partner out of his cell. So tragic!
Yoongi has had enough, he got up to knock him out but Jackson hit the floor before he even could move. Bam Bam stood over him with a bar in his hand dropping it to the floor. He had hit him over the head.
Yoongi: why did you do that?
Bam Bam: I made one right for all my wrongs.
Yoongi; you know you'll still be executed tomorrow, right?
Bam Bam: I know, but at least I will go out knowing I helped at least a little bit.