Ch.23

Everything happened so fast, the next thing I knew I was down on the ground with a bullet in my stomach.
Yoongi: Y/N OH GOD DONT MOVE!!???
He had his hands on my stomach trying to stop the bleeding.
Jungkook: yoongi Jackson trying to get away!
Yoongi: GET HIM NOW!! DONT LET HIM RUN, HE'LL PAY FOR THIS!!
Jungkook ran towards Jackson as fast as he possibly could. Felix and his pack followed Jungkook to help capture Jackson. There was now way they were letting him get away.
Jin: yoongi we have to get her back to the pack house, she's loosing to much blood.
I couldn't focus on anything except the pain in my stomach. Everything around me was starting to get fuzzy and the voices sounded so far away from me. The last thing I remember was being picked up before everything went dark.
Yoongi pov
I didn't wait around for jungkook and Felix to catch Jackson I ran back to the pack house at full speed followed by the others. Y/n heart beat was dropping and more blood was coming out of her. I can't lose her...I just can't. After what seemed like hours of running we got back to the house rushing her into the bed room for Jin to take care of her.
Yoongi: will she be ok Jin?
Jin: I don't t know yet, she's lost a lot of blood. I need to get the bullet out.
I was so concerned about y/n I completely forgot about the baby until I saw a baby blanket on the chair next to the bed.
Yoongi: what about the baby!?? Will the baby be fine!!??
Jin: yoongi I don't know yet. But from the position of the wound and how much blood there is, there is a possibility that the baby's gone.
No no no no no please no. I can't do this, why didn't I save her sooner? Why did I leave her at the house without me? This is all my fault. I looked at her unconscious body holding her hand kissing it. Tears making their way down my face.
Yoongi: I'm so sorry baby. It's all my fault I should have stayed with you.
I kiss her hand laying my head on the bed crying.
Jin: it's not your fault yoongi. You couldn't have known what was going to happen.
Yoongi: but-
Jin: no buts, now go find jungkook and make sure they got Jackson. I'll take care of her alright, She'll be fine.
I nod looking back at y/n kissing her lips before letting go of her hand leaving the room. I mind link jungkook to see if he got Jackson.
*mind link*
Yoongi: did you get Jackson?
Jungkook: yes I'm bringing him to the cells right now. How's y/n?
Yoongi: unconscious, but she'll be fine. I'll meet you at the cells.
Jungkook: got it!
I close the mind link running to meet jungkook. When I get there is see Felix pushing a beaten Jackson into a cell locking him in.
Jungkook: he put up a fight but we won. We got Bam Bam too, he's in the other cell.
Looking away from Jackson I see Bam Bam sitting against the wall in the other cell next to Jackson's.
Yoongi: you son of a bitch! Why did you betray me and let him hurt y/n, huh? Your own Luna.
He didn't say anything just kept his eyes on the ground.
Jackson: he doesn't have to tell you anything.
Yoongi: I would shut the fuck up before I change my mind and kill you right now!
He laughed holding his stomach from being beaten pretty badly.
Jackson: you won't kill me, you don't have the guts.
He's really pushing my patience now. I step closer to the bars of the cell leaning in so he can hear me clearly.
Yoongi: I would love nothing more than to kill you right now, because of you I could lose my mate and my child! But I'm going to let you rot down here until she's better, before putting an end to you. Both of you.
I look over at Bam Bam as he watches me and Jackson closely. Grabbing the gun from my pants I point it at Jackson's leg shooting him right in the thighs.
Jackson: AHHH!!
Yoongi: enjoy that because your end will be way worse than a bullet to the leg.
I said walking away going back to y/n.