Ch.30

It's been a week since Jackson was executed and Bam Bam was sent to the cells, it has been one of the calmest weeks we have had for a while now. Yoongi has gotten a little clingy lately and I don't know why. Lexi and Hoseok are having a pup, and Braiden finally got marked by Jimin. So it's been a very good week. Right now I'm supposed to be hanging out with the girls but yoongi keeps doing stuff to make me stay with him.
Yoongi: wait baby don't go yet, can you give me a kiss?
He pouts puckering his lips ready for a kiss.
Y/n: yoongi I've given you hundreds of kisses today because you keep making me give you one before I leave...and I still haven't left yet.
Yoongi: but I like your kisses?
An even bigger pout comes to his face trying to make me give him a kiss and stay.
Y/n: I like your kisses too but I'm gonna be late meeting the girls.
I said making my way to the door before he can stop me again.
Yoongi: ok fine but give me one more kiss.
Y/n: fine
I walk over to him placing a soft kiss on his lips.
Y/n: there, I'll see you later. Love you
Yoongi: love you too
I walk out the door going straight to jisoo's house. I'm a little late but it'll be fine.
Jisoo: YOUR LATE!
She yelled as I walk through the door of the house. The rest of the girls sitting there with a smile on their faces.
Y/n: I'm sorry yoongi wouldn't let me leave. He's been clingy lately and I don't know what it's about.
Lexi: are you complaining? I would love Hoseok to be clingy.
Y/n: I'm not complaining but he could at least leave me alone for five minutes to see you guys without a hassle.
Jennie: he's probably just worried that if he's not there then something bad will happen. He has all the reason to think like that.
She has a point, with everything that has happened I get why he doesn't want to leave my side. Just because one week has gone by and nothing has happened doesn't mean that it will stay like that.
Rose: she has a point. Taehyung has been extra carful about things now. He always has to make sure everything is safe before we do anything.
Braiden: same with Jimin. Now that he marked me our bond has gotten stronger and he's more protective.
Lisa: speaking of being marked. How was it Braiden?
Braiden: what?
She asked with confusion all over her face.
Lisa: how did you feel when he marked you?
Braidens face got red as she thought about the time she had with Jimin.
Braiden: it was great.
Lexi: That's it! Just great!
Braiden: yeah..it was great.
She tried to cover her bright red face from embarrassment. I guess I should change the topic now.
Y/n: so Lexi, how's the baby doing?
I asked looking at her giving a little smile.
Lexi: everything has been great. Being pregnant is a roller coaster but it's so worth it.
She smiles looking at all of us in excitement. Pregnancy and baby's are still a sore subject for me, I mean I lost my baby a week ago it's still gonna hurt. The girls caught onto my quietness wondering what's wrong.
Jennie: y/n are you alright you've been quiet.
Her eyes are full of concern as she looks at me.
Y/n: I'm fine....it's just still a sore subject for me.
Lexi: oh y/n I'm so sorry I forgot.
Y/n: no no, don't be sorry I brought it up. It's not your fault.
She looks at me with a sad smile after I assured her I'm ok.
Rose: have you and yoongi thought about trying for another baby?
Well, that was the question I have asked myself. Am I ready or am I afraid that something bad will happen again and I'll lose the baby?

————————————————————————
GUYS THE ALBUM IS OUT!!! I LOVE EVERY SONG! EVEN GOT ALL FOUR ALBUMS! 💜
What's your fave song from the album?
Mine is ON.

Thank you for reading.
I purple you! 💜