Ch.14

My body hurt so bad, I couldn't even open my eyes. Honestly, I don't even remember falling asleep. The last thing I remember is Bam Bam leaving with the vampire, but right now I feel strangely comfortable.
??: when is she gonna wake up?
??: hopefully soon, she'll be alright
Those voices....they sound like yoongi and Jin. What? No, they can't be here. I tried so hard to move and open my eyes but the only thing I could do was move my finger, I guess that worked though.
??: yoongi! She's moving!
Felix, that's Felix's voice. In no time I felt a hand grabbing onto mine as he tried to talk to me.
Yoongi: y/n, baby wake up please. I'm so sorry for not listening to you, this is all my fault.
Finally I opened my eyes squinting from the bright lights.
Y/n: yoongi
I mumbled, easing my eyes open slowly.
Yoongi: I'm right here!
His grip on my hand got tighter as I finally looked at him.
Yoongi: how are you feeling? Do you hurt anywhere?
Y/n: I'm fine, a little sore but I'm healing.
He let out a sigh and bowed his head in relief.
Yoongi: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry
I gave him a confused look, not knowing why he was sorry.
Y/n: for what?
Yoongi: I didn't listen to you. You tried to tell me but I would brush it off. I'm sorry I should have listened.
A small smile made is way to my lips as I reached up to caress his cheek.
Y/n: you don't have to be sorry, if I was in your shoes I probably would have thought it was crazy too. But I forgive you for not listening to me.
Just then a thought came into my head.
Y/n: the baby! Is the baby ok?!
I was scared, I couldn't lose my baby again.
Yoongi: the baby's fine. Our little pup is safe.
He rubbed his hand over my huge stomach. The baby could come anytime and that's the thing that scared me the most.
Y/n: Jin, do you know exactly when the baby will come?
Jin: no, I can't pinpoint the exact time but judging by you vitals and the position of the baby. It should be here anytime now.
Yoongi: I'm so glad I got you out of there. I don't know what I would have done if you had the baby there.
Should I tell him now what the vampire said or wait until he calms down a bit? He might get mad if I wait to tell him....
Y/n: I need to tell you something.
Yoongi: what is it?
Y/n: if I stayed there I might not of had the baby. He said he wanted us dead and wouldn't let me bring another original wolf into the world.
Jin: but y/n, no one was in the house when we rescued you. It was abandoned.
They really did leave me alone! Fuck you Bam Bam, I should have let yoongi kill you.
Y/n: I heard something about leaving before I passed out but I didn't know who was leveling.
Yoongi: just relax baby, you'll heal faster. I don't want you stressing ok, it's not good for the baby.
Y/n: it's kinda hard not to stress when my life is being threatened.
I said looking up at the ceiling with my hands over my stomach.
Yoongi: try ok, I'm not letting you out of my sight ever again. Your safe, now sleep.
He kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes drifting off into a comfortable sleep.