Bonus chapter

(S/n= sons name)
Five years later
S/n: Daddy I did it!! Did you see me!?
Yoongi: good job s/n. Your going to be a great alpha.
He smiled at his son watching him train with the other wolves.
S/n: where's mommy? I wanna show her!
Yoongi: she's on her way, don't worry.
Y/n: no need to wait I'm here.
I said walking up to the two sweaty boys.
S/n: mommy look look. I can take him down watch.
He gets in front of jayhyung Lexi and Hoseok pup ready to fight. Lunging at jay he turns into his wolf nocking him down without any effort at all. Jay gets back up rolling on top of s/n pinning him down. This only made him more determined so he bit down on jays neck taking the chance to get back on his feet. Jay stayed down not wanting to fight anymore, they've been at it for hours.
S/n: see mommy I did it!!
He yelled running over to me and jumped into my arms.
Yoongi: carful buddy don't hurt your mommy or the baby.
That's right I'm pregnant again. Almost 8 months actually.
S/n: mommy can I teach the baby how to fight like daddy taught me?
Y/n: of course you can honey. But if you have a sister you have to be careful not to hurt her alright.
S/n: I won't I promise mommy
I gave him a kiss on the head as yoongi wraps his arms around both of us.
Yoongi: I think if we have a girl she'll be just as strong as her mother and won't need anyone to protect her.
Y/n: so that means your not gonna be an overprotective dad?
He shook his head no viciously.
Yoongi: of course I am. That's not even a question.
I giggled looking back at my little pup in my arms. He feel asleep, how cute. He's been out in the fields all day with his father so I'm sure he's very tired.
Yoongi: I'll take him baby.
He takes him out of my arms carful not to wake him up.
Jayhyung: auntie y/n?
Y/n: yes sweetie?
Jayhyung: can I go back to the house with you?
Y/n: of course come on
I grabbed his small hand walking next to yoongi who carried our son back to the pack house. Jay will stay with us when Hoseok is busy with work and Lexi is busy at the hospital helping jisoo and Jin. When arriving at the house yoongi took s/n up to his room and jay went to the spare room we hand for him to sleep in. I went into the kitchen to start making dinner for everyone tonight. We are having all the boys and girls over for a family dinner tonight. We're gonna have another baby and Braiden just had her first one a month ago. She waited so long for it but it was worth it.
Yoongi: baby you don't have to do all of this I can do it.
He took the knife out of my hand and began to cut it himself.
Y/n: yoongi I'm not incapable of doing anything.
Yoongi: I know but I want you to relax and not worry about anything.
Sometimes he can be sweet but sometimes he can be annoying. He finished up the dinner right before everyone got to the house.
Jisoo: y/n the food is amazing.
Y/n: thank you but actually yoongi made it.
She looked at yoongi giving him a thumbs up which boosted his ego even more.
S/n: mommy when is the baby coming?
Y/n: soon honey. The baby will be here before you know it.
S/n: yay! Im sooo excited!!!
He yelled in excitement as we laughed at his adorable behavior. He's gonna be the best big brother ever and yoongi will be the best dad ever, again for the second time.
__________________________________________________________________________________
It's official the end now. Thank you all again for the support on this story it means so much to me.
If you liked this type of story let me know so I can make more for you in the future. 💜 I purple you.