Ch.33

Two weeks later
Y/n: yoongi can you get me a wash cloth please
I yell from the bathroom. He grabs a cloth bring it over to me sitting right on the ground next to me.
Yoongi: are you feeling ok baby? I know I've been busy lately but I've noticed you have been sick.
I wipe my mouth off flushing the toilet before answering him.
Y/n: I'm pregnant again yoongi
Yoongi: really!! Are you serious?!
He gets excited showing off his cute gummy smile.
Y/n: yes, when you went to the meeting I took a test and it was positive.
I say excitedly back to him. He grabs my hands pulling me into him for a kiss but I stop him.
Y/n: no yoongi I just threw up.
Yoongi: I don't care I'm so happy.
Y/n: let me wash my mouth out first ok.
I said getting up and walking over to the sink. Quickly I wash out my mouth as yoongi back hugs me rubbing my belly with the smile still on his face.
Yoongi: I love you so much
Y/n: I love you too
I turn around kissing his lips now that my mouth is clean.
Yoongi: have you told the others yet?
Y/n: I wanted to tell you first.
Yoongi: they'll be over soon for the dinner party remember so we can tell them then.
Y/n: sounds good to me.
I kiss him one more time then walk back into the bedroom to get dressed into something comfortable but cute. After about an hour trying to find an outfit I finally decided to wear my ripped black jeans with my white and black striped shirt. Well the shirt is actually yoongi's but it's mine now. I put my socks on then head downstairs to make sure all the food is out and ready for when they come over. They'll be here in a half an hour but it will come very quickly.
Yoongi: you know I love when you wear my clothes.
He comes up wrapping his arms around me whispering in my ear.
Y/n: your cloths are comfy.
I say kissing his cheek softly. He still wasn't dressed yet, I just noticed that.
Y/n: yoongi they will be here any minute! Go get dressed hurry up!!
I turn him around slapping his ass to make him hurry.  He runs up the stairs cutely making me giggle at him. Honestly I don't know if he's a werewolf or a puppy sometimes. Yoongi came back downstairs after five minutes just as the door opens revealing everyone.
Lexi: Y/N!!!
She runs over tackling me down in a hug. Right behind her comes Braiden giving me a hug too.
Y/n: how's the baby?
I asked rubbing her now showing baby bump.
Lexi: very active. It just won't stop moving and is always kicking me.
Braiden: it's worth it though.
Lexi: yeah it is
I smile at her knowing she will be a good mom but also because soon they will know that their Luna will be having a baby.
Yoongi: now that your all here why don't we get some food.
All the boys cheer running into the kitchen like they haven't eaten in years. We all got our food while having little conversations here and there.
Jennie: So y/n, have you decided on having a baby anytime soon?
The question caught me off gard as I drank my water making me choke on it.
Y/n: well I have something to tell all of you.
I look over at yoongi holding his hand.
Yoongi: she's pregnant!