Ch.16

Yoongi pov
Namjoon: Alpha you should come see this!
He said through the mind link.
Yoongi: what is it?
Namjoon: no time to explain, just come!
I sighed, looking over at y/n who's sleeping peacefully. It's good though, she's been up the past couple of night with contractions. Slowly I slide out of bed and get changed. I gave her a kiss on the head, then left to my office. I'm kinda worried about what it is. Everything has been going fine, what if this is the start of something bad? I finally reached my office where all of the boys sat waiting for me.
Yoongi: what's so urgent that I had to get out of bed for?
Namjoon placed a note on my desk sliding it over to me.
Namjoon: this note was left by our border tonight.
Taking a seat in my chair I picked up the note and read it.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒,
𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝. 𝚂𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠, 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚢. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚗. 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎. 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚘𝚛 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔.
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛'𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢,
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

Fuck! I knew it was bad. What the fuck am I gonna do!
Namjoon: what are we going to do?
Yoongi: we? We aren't going to do anything. I'm going to do something.
Jin: yoongi don't be foolish. You can't go alone!
Yoongi: I have too! If I don't they attack. Then y/n and the rest of the pack die! Do you want that?
The all sat quietly looking at each other and then at me.
Jungkook: some of us will stay here, the rest go with you.
Yoongi: No not goi-
Namjoon: I'll stay with jin here to help with the pack so jin can focus on y/n.
Hoseok: I'll stay for extra protection.
Namjoon: if anything happens we'll mind link you.
I let out a sigh, knowing I'm not gonna win this.
Yoongi: fine but don't tell y/n about this.
Jin: she's gonna ask where you went yoongi.
Yoongi: tell her that I got a letter and had to go immediately. I'll leave my link open so she can contact me. No problems.
Jin: fine, but she's close to delivering. What if your not here? She'll need you.
Yoongi: I'll try my hardest, just keep me informed.
I looked over to the three of them going with me.
Yoongi: go get ready we leave in 5.
They got up rushing out of the room to prepare themselves. I look over at jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok.
Yoongi: if anything happens contact me. And don't let y/n out of your sight!
Jin: I'll be with her the whole time.
Yoongi: good, and the plan still stands. If they attack, get y/n out. The pack knows what they have to do.
They nod, standing up from their seats and exits the building. Why did this have to happen right before she gives birth? What if I'm not there when my pup is born.....? You know what, stop overthinking. Everything will be fine, I'll go and beat their ass then come home to my mate and have our pup. Like I said before....there will be no problems.