Ch.10

Felix pov
As I was walking out of one of the buildings I saw y/n walking out of the pack house. She seemed upset about something, but before I could walk to her she ran into the forest completely ignoring my calls to her. I know I should get yoongi but I need to make sure she is safe so I ran after her. As I ran after her she sped up running completely away from me. Damn this pregnant wolf can run! I tried to find her but she was no where to be found. Shit! I need to tell yoongi now. He's gonna kill me.
Mind link
Felix: alpha!
After a few seconds he answered.
Yoongi: what do you want?!
He sounded panicked and worried.
Felix: umm.. it's y/n
Yoongi: where is she? Is she alright?! She mind linked me but it was cut off!
Felix: I dont know. She ran into the forest when I saw her leave the pack house so I followed her but she was faster then me and now I can't find her.
Yoongi: meet me at the office now!
Felix: yes alpha!
He cut the mind link and I ran to the office like he told me. I went straight to the meeting room where everyone was sitting waiting.
Felix: where is alpha?
Jungkook: he told us to come to the office over the mind link so I think he should be here any minute. It sounded important.
I nod taking a seat next to Namjoon just as the door slammed open revealing an upset alpha.
Hoseok: yoongi what's wrong-
Yoongi: no time for questions!
He said looking over at me with narrow eyes.
Yoongi: Felix what did you see when she ran into the forest!?
Felix: I didn't see anything except for her until she ran faster and I lost her. It felt like she was chasing something.
Namjoon: wait who are you talking about?
Felix: y/n
Jimin: wait what Luna! What happened?
Everyone started to talk at once asking questions.
Yoongi: WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP!
Immediately the room went silent as they looked at their alpha waiting for him to talk.
Yoongi: this morning we got into a argument about the Bam Bam and the border situations. She thinks it's vampires and is worried about her dream coming true but I kept denying it so she got upset and left. Then she mind linked me saying something about the forest and a black figure but the link got cut off before she could continue.
Felix: black figure?!
I said quietly to myself but everyone heard me. Thanks wolf hearing.
Yoongi: what do you know Felix?!
He asked me frustration clear in his voice. I guess I should tell him about what me and y/n we're looking into. Taking a deep breath I explained everything we came up with regarding the borders, vampires, and the black figure.
Yoongi: that's why she was spending so much time with you!
Felix: she thought you wouldn't listen to her so she asked me to help her figure it out.
Jungkook: alpha I think we need to look for Luna now! If everything he said is true then her dream could be too.
Yoongi: Namjoon your in charge of the pack while I'm gone. Everyone else get ready tonight we're going to the snow moon pack to talk to the alpha for help then we get my Luna back.
We all nod leaving the office to gather everything we need. God, why does she always have to be the one to be in trouble and while she's pregnant?! Please let her be ok and nothing happen to either of them. Don't worry y/n we are coming for you.