Ch.5

I decided not to tell yoongi about the black shadow I saw and the creepy feeling that I got in the forest. He's already stressed enough over the whole Mr. Kim situation and me freaking out during the meeting. I'll just deal with it on my own with Felix. He felt like he was being watched too when he found me in the forest but I don't think he saw the black shadow I saw. I'll just have to tell him about it, then we can discuss what we should do from there. Yoongi might get mad that I'm keeping this from him and talking to Felix about it but I'm the Luna of the pack. I can take care of myself and help protect everyone else. Plus he can work on what he needs to work on and I'll handle this. Speaking of yoongi's work he should be in a meeting right now. Should I link Felix to come over or should I wait??? I'll just mind link him we need to figure this out.
*mind link*
Y/n: hey Felix
I waited for a moment for him to respond.
Felix: hey y/n. What's up?
Y/n: can you come to the pack house please? I need to talk to you about something.
Felix: isn't yoongi there?
Y/n: no he's in a meeting right now.
Felix: alright I'll be there in a minute.
Y/n: ok bye
I turn off the mind link waiting for Felix to get here. After a couple minutes Felix walked into the living room sitting down on the chair across from me.
Felix: so what did you need to talk to me about?
Y/n: you remember when we had that feeling that someone was watching us in the forest?
Felix: yes
Y/n: well when we got to the house I looked back at the forest and I saw a black shadow hid behind some trees. I tried to tell you but yoongi came out.
Felix: why are you telling me this and not yoongi?
Y/n: he already has to much to worry about and you were there with me when this happened so I want us to figure it out. You'll believe me, I don't know if he will.
Felix: alright I'll help you. But I don't want yoongi getting mad at me for helping you and not telling him.
Y/n: he won't, I'll explain everything if he finds out.
He nods his head understanding and ready to help me figure out what it was out in the forest. We have a couple hours until yoongi get back so that gives us time to figure out what we know and what we think it could be.
Felix: so all we know is that we had a weird feeling of being watched and you saw a black shadow hid behind trees.
Y/n: yes! So the shadow explains why we felt like we were being watched but now we need to figure out who or what the shadow was.
Felix: got any ideas on what it could be?
Y/n: well right before I ran into the forest me and yoongi had a meeting with another alpha. He said that there has been something lurking around his borders but he can never see what it is.
Felix: rogues?
I shake my head no explaining why it's not.
Y/n: if it was rogues they wouldn't try to hid the fact that their at the borders. They would be easily spotted out. But then he mentioned the original month.
Felix: what's that?
Y/n: it was a battle that happened 500 years ago between original wolves and vampires. The vampires were upset that originals were getting stronger so they attacked only leaving two packs alive. It was ours and yoongi's pack.
Felix: but what does that have to do with anything we are looking for?
Omg do I have to spell everything out for him!
Y/n: the vampires left mine and yoongi's packs alive. We happen to be the last two original wolves left and the battle was between vampires and original wolves. The month I'm going to be giving birth to my original wolf pup also happens to be the 500 year anniversary of the battle. You put the puzzle together.
He sat there for a second thinking but finally everything clicked inside his head.
Felix: so your saying that the shadow could have been a vampire following us and the activity outside the borders could be them too.
I nod my head waiting for him to finish talking.
Felix: but why are they going around other packs too and not just this one?
Y/n: probably looking for the two originals. The alpha we had the meeting with knew about it but he doesn't know that me and yoongi are the two wolves.
Felix: but what if he does.
Y/n: what do you mean?
I asked giving him a confused look. How could he know?
Felix: it's just kinda strange that he comes now, after you get pregnant and it's almost the original month. Also after he leaves and you run into the forest a vampire suddenly just shows up watching us. What if he knows and is helping?
Y/n: he's a werewolf too. Why would he be helping vampires? They attacked wolves.
Felix: correction they attacked original wolves. I have done a little research on originals when I was looking for you all that time and I came across a book talking about how a lot of wolfs didn't like originals all too well because they held power over all wolves not just their pack.
Y/n: so we're like the alpha to all packs?
Felix: yes, and some wolves don't like that. So what if the alpha you talked too is one of them and knows who you are?
Wow, this just got a whole lot more complicated then I thought it was.
Y/n: I didn't see any wolves in my dream though.
I said in a whisper looking down at the ground.
Felix: what dream?
Y/n: huh?
Felix: you said you didn't see wolves in your dream. What dream?
Oh, I said that out loud. I didn't mean too.
Y/n: I dreamt about me having the pup but the war with the vampires started and yoongi tried to fight them off with the rest but they all died. It felt so real yoongi had to wake me up because I was crying. Now with all this happening it feels even more real.
Felix: it wasn't real alright. He'll be fine, we all will be. We have already figured so much out and came up with some answers. Now all we need to do is watch around and get prof, then we can tell yoongi.
Y/n: yeah, everything will be fine
I reassured him but honestly I think I was trying to convince myself. We heard the front door open and close but no one should be here yet. I look over at the clock seeing the time remembering that yoongi is home. I completely lost track of the time. Yoongi walks into the living room seeing me and Felix sitting there looking at him.
Yoongi: what's going on?
He asked walking over to me placing a kiss on my forehead.
Y/n: nothing we were just talking.
Felix: she got bored and asked if I would come keep her company.
Yoongi: oh ok. Well I'm hear now, you can go.
Felix nods giving me a smile before walking out of the house.
Y/n: you didn't have to be rude.
I said standing up looking at him a little annoyed.
Yoongi: I wasn't rude!
Y/n: whatever. How was your meeting?
Yoongi: just Mr. Kim again talking about the activity around his borders.
Y/n: did he bring up the originals again?
He looked at me raising an eyebrow as he wraps his arms around my waist.
Yoongi: yes, how'd you know?
Y/n: he brought it up last time.
Yoongi: right. Anyway enough about work. How have my babies been today? Did they miss me?
He gave me a smirk raising his eyebrows up and down.
Y/n: yes we did.
I said smirking back at him. He leans in giving me a kiss on the lips.
Y/n: you look tired
Yoongi: just a little bit.
Y/n: come on let's go lay in bed the rest of the day and watch movies as we cuddle.
I grab his hand pulling him up to our bed room. We cuddled and enjoyed being with each other completely forgetting about all the stuff that has been going on around us. But little did we know what was going on outside our borders.