Ch.20

I woke up in a strange bed in a dark room with nobody here. My pup! Where's my pup?! I jumped up running out of the room to find the girls in the kitchen gathered around.
Y/n: where's my baby?
Rose: right here
She hands him to me making a small smile come to my face. He's sleeping so peacefully.
Lexi: *should we tell her?*
Jennie: *I don't know if she can handle it*
Jisoo: *its her mate she deserves to know. We're handling it, I'm sure she can too*
Lisa: *but last time we-*
Jisoo: *we are telling her!*
Y/n: what are you guys whispering about? And why are we here?
Jisoo comes over leading me to the couch to sit down.
Jisoo: you have been asleep for two days.
Wait, what! Two days!
Y/n: no way! What happened?
I'm freaking out the last thing I remember is jisoo driving away from the boys-...wait
Y/n: WHERE IS YOONGI!!
Lisa: see I told you she-
Y/n: TELL ME!
She took a deep breath before continuing
Jisoo: when we got here and settled in we didn't know what was gonna happen. All we knew was that alpha told us to take care of you and your pup, but after a few hours of crying some of the pack members brought all of the boys here unconscious.
Unconscious! But still alive. Thank god, that's why I can still feel him.
Y/n: where is he?
Jennie walked down the hallway leading me to a closed door.
Jennie: before you go in take a deep breath. Their injuries were a lot worse when they were brought here two days ago but they still haven't healed.
She opened the door and there they were, all seven of them laying on beds.
Jin: hey y/n
He chocked out looking over at us.
Y/n: jin how are you awake?
Jisoo: he was the least injured out of all of them. The only ones that haven't waken up at all are Jungkook, Jimin, and alpha.
Looking over at yoongi I hand rose my baby and walked over to his bed taking his hand in mine.
Y/n: please wake up, I need you baby. Our pup needs you.
Tears threaten to fall from my eyes as I look at his bruised body. Couldn't our lives have been attack free and live happily. I don't think I can take anymore.
Lexi: you ok y/n?
I nod my head resting it on his arm as I hold his hand tightly.
Braiden: do you want us to leave you alone?
Y/n: no stay with your mates, your just as upset as me.
I know I'm the Luna but everyone here is my family and I don't want them to be upset alone.
1 hour later
I looked at all the boys lined up in beds, some of them woke up and are holding their mates but yoongi still isn't awake.
Namjoon: don't worry y/n he will wake up. Just give it time he was the one who took the most beating.
Just what I needed to hear, about him being beaten up. My hands are still locked with his hoping that it will help him wake up. Please wake up yoongi, I miss you so much. I need to see you hold our pup, it would be so cute. Squeezing his hand a little bit I got a squeeze back from him!
Y/n: HE MOVED! YOONGI!
I held his face, rubbing is cheeks softly watching his eyes open. Yes, thank you he's alive! He reached up holding my face with his hand and a little smile on his face.
Yoongi: My mate, my beautiful Luna.
A huge smile on my face I leaned down kissing his lips softly. One thing is for sure I am HIS LUNA.
________________________________
𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝗜𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸.
𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝗼𝗻. 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼? 𝗜𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲. 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂💜
Ps: If there is another member you would like me to write a story about please let me know, I would love to do it.
Just tell me the member and what kind of story you would like it it be. Thank you 💜