Ch.24

Y/n pov
I woke up with a headache and a sharp pain in my stomach. Slowly opening my eyes I look around seeing Jin standing over me.
Jin: hey y/n, how are you feeling?
Y/n: in pain
I groan trying to sit up.
Jin: don't move, I just got the bullet out. You'll start to heal soon.
As soon as he said bullet I remember what happened.
Y/n: where's yoongi!?
I asked afraid he got hurt.
Jin: he went to help jungkook with Jackson and Bam Bam.
Y/n: he's not hurt right?
Jin: he's fine don't worry.
I let out a sight relived he's ok. When I look over at jin he had a sad facial expression like he was trying to find a way to say something.
Y/n: what is it jin? What happened?
He looks at me with little tears in his eyes making me worry even more.
Jin: y/n...the pup, it's-
Y/n: omg what's wrong? It's fine right? Please tell me my pup is ok!
I started to freak out asking all these questions. Jin softly placed a hand on my shoulder making me look at him with teary eyes.
Jin: the baby's gone...you lost it
No,! please let this be a dream. I can't lose my baby, what am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to tell yoongi!? Tears are running down my face as Jin slowly helps me up to cry on his shoulder.
Jin: I'm so sorry Luna.
He rubs my back softly letting me cry out all my emotions. My cries are so loud I didn't even hear yoongi come into the room running over to me.
Yoongi: y/n your awake! What happened why are you crying?!
All I could do was hug him as he holds me looking at jin for answers.
Jin: the baby is gone yoongi
Yoongi: what?! No it's not
His body tensed up holding me tighter against him.
Jin: I'm sorry but it is.
There was a moment of silence in the room. I let go of yoongi looking at him seeing tears running down his cheeks. He wraps his arms around me again crying into my neck. It hurts even more seeing him like this. Why does this have to happen to me? What did I ever do? After crying into each other's arms the door to the room opens revealing the rest of the boys and Felix with his pack.
Namjoon: what happened? Is she ok?
He asked looking over at jin who just sat in the seat next to the bed with his head low.
Jin: she's fine but..the baby's not.
No one said anything for a while until I felt a hand on my back. I look to see who it was only to see the girls with tears in their eyes along with the other boys. They all come over hugging me and yoongi, all of us crying. My tears finally stopped coming out as I just sat there quietly.
Jisoo: y/n are you ok?
I look up at her then over to yoongi.
Y/n: where's Jackson?
Yoongi: in the cells, why?
Quickly I stood up to walk out of the room but got stopped by yoongi.
Yoongi: your not going down there your hurt.
Y/n: I'm going, he's gonna pay for this
He pulls me closer to him making me look at his eyes
Yoongi: he will but please just rest for awhile.
I shook my head stepping away form him.
Y/n: I can't, not until I talk to him
Yoongi: fine but I'm coming with you
I nod my head walking out of the door as yoongi follows behind. Jackson your gonna pay for killing my pup..in more ways than one.