Ch.7

??: y/n, hey y/n!,..wake up!
I opened my eyes to see Felix shake my shoulder trying to wake me up.
Y/n: whatttttt!
Felix: you need to get up now! I have something to tell you, it's important!
Y/n: just let me sleep for 10 more minutes.
I said rolling over with my back now facing him.
Felix: GOD DAMNIT Y/N WAKE UP!!!!
He yelled pulling me up from the bed so I'm standing in front of him with only one of yoongi's oversized shirts on.
Y/n: What the hell is your problem!!
Felix: I have something to show you! Go get dressed I'll wait for you downstairs.
Y/n: tell me what's going on Felix! You come into my room yelling and pulling me out of bed, you now you could be in serious trouble if yoongi found out about this!!
Felix: I'm sorry, now hurry up and get dressed!
He said as he walked out the door to wait for me. What the hell is his problem? Like seriously I'm 2 months pregnant and he's pulling me around like a doll, what the fuck! Anyway I might as well get dressed and go see what the fuck he woke me up for. My body is still a little sore from mine and yoongi's morning fun time so I decided to wear my black sweatpants and one of yoongi's black hoodies. Yes I know "all black?" Black is my favorite color and it doesn't show the baby bump as much so it keeps the pack from coming over asking to touch my bump. Once I finished getting dressed I walked downstairs to find Felix waiting on the couch for me.
Felix: are you ready?
Y/n: yes, I wanna know why the fuck you woke me up like that for!
Felix: like I said I'm sorry! But this is important!
He said walking out of the door with me following behind him humming in response. The walk there wasn't far but what worried me was where we are.
Y/n: why are we at the cells?
Felix: just follow me
He waved his hand to follow him as he goes down into the cell rooms. When I got down there he was looking at the cells not saying a word.
Y/n: why are we here?
Felix: look
He points to the cells that have no one in them.
Y/n: wait...WHERE THE HELL IS BAM BAM!!!
I yelled looking all around the room then stop to stare at Felix.
Felix: the last time I saw him was before I found you in the forest. I randomly come to check on him but when I came this morning he was gone.
Y/n: you and your friends are in charge of watching the cells Felix, what the fuck!!
Felix: I know, I'm sorry.
He said lowering his head not to make eye contact with me.
Y/n: omg..... we have to tell yoongi.
I ran out of the cell room to go to the office but Felix grabbed my wrist stopping me.
Felix: he's in a meeting right now y/n!
Y/n: I don't care! I'm the Luna and someone escaped, the meeting can wait!
I yelled at him pulling my hand away then ran all the way to the office.
Secretary: Luna! Are you alright? You shouldn't be running.
She said worried as I ran past her to meeting room.
Y/n: I'm fine don't worry
I yell back before opening the door to the room. As I open the door everyone looked at me worried as I breath heavily from running so much.
Yoongi: y/n what's wrong? Why are you running around?
He asked about to stand up but I was faster. I walked over to the table to tell him what happened but stopped when I saw who he was having a meeting with.
Y/n: Alpha?