Ch.35

Jin: come on y/n you have to push!!
Y/n: Where's yoongi?!? I can't push anymore!!
I cry out in pain. It feels like I've been pushing for hours.
Jin: he's coming, now push he's almost out
I take another deep breath pushing as hard as I can screaming through the pain. Yoongi busts through the door sweat dripping down his face blood all over him.
Yoongi: hurry we have to leave quickly! They found us.
A loud cry was heard from the small little baby Jin holds in his arms.
Y/n: oh my god it's over.
Jin wipe off my baby handing him to me.
Yoongi: he looks just like me
He whispers next to me. I look over at him seeing all the blood covering him. I can't believe the first thing our pup sees on his daddy is blood.
Namjoon: hate to break up this beautiful moment but we need to go! NOW!
Jin: she can't walk Namjoon! She just had a baby.
Yoongi: I'll carry her just grab everything and put it in the van! We're leaving now!
He picks me up carefully running out of the house to the van where everyone is waiting. We get in and immediately leave our home behind.
Y/n: yoongi why did this have to happen to us?
I look up at him scared as I breast feed our pup.
Yoongi: don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you or our pup. I would die to save you, your my life, my everything.
He kisses my forehead while holding me tightly in his arms.
Y/n: your not dying yoongi! I need you and so does our pup. If your dead I might as well be too, I can't live with out you!
Tears stream down my face as I looks at him.
Yoongi: hey don't cry I'm right here I'm not going anywhere.
He pulls me closer to him calming me down by the sound of his heart beat. When our pup finished eating he fell asleep immediately without a care in the world.
Rose: I can hold him y/n if you want to rest.
Y/n: thank you
I hand him over to her then lay back down on yoongi closing my eyes remembering everything that happened today. It started off normal but we got a weird threat from some unknown person. My water broke, our pack got attacked by something I still don't know about, and now we are running for our lives. Finally I drifted off to sleep for a while. After sleeping for a few hours I feel that we stopped but I can't feel yoongi anymore. I open my eyes seeing the girls next to me holding the babies with terrified looks on their faces.
Y/n: what happened? Where's yoongi?
Lexi: shhh be quiet
She points out the widow at something I wish I could unsee. Yoongi, jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, taehyung, and Hoseok all fighting a group of vampires. All of them are tired and injured barley fighting anymore. One by one they get knocked to the floor blood all over them. Yoongi won't give up...ever. The vampires circle him like he's their next meal. The other boys got up limping to fight along side yoongi.
Namjoon: if you go out, were with you!
The rest nod looking over at the van we are in. Yoongi looks straight at me mouthing "I love you."
Y/n: NOOOO!!!
I scream trying to get out but the girls kept me still crying their eyes out. The vampires ran at them knocking all of them to the floor without hesitation.
Yoongi: GO NOW!
He yells to jisoo who puts the van in drive speeding out of there leaving our mates behind.
Yoongi: hey baby wake up
I jumped up screaming "NO" out loud.
Yoongi: what happened?
Y/n: yoongi!
I hug him tight crying my eyes out. It was a dream but it felt so real.
Yoongi: why are you crying baby? Please don't cry.
He wipe my tears away as I look up into his eyes seeing his concern in them.
Y/n: something is coming.
Yoongi: what? What's coming?
Y/n: a bloody battle.
________________________________
Its the end guys!!!
Thank you so much for reading. I really hope it wasn't boring and you enjoyed reading it. This was my first story so I wasn't expecting anyone to read it so thank you.
I purple you! 💜

THE END
.........or is it.........