Ch.14

Jin is currently checking to find out what is wrong while I try to stay warm without yoongi holding me. It may sound like I'm being clingy but he actually warms me up with his body heat.
Jin: so good news is I found the problem. Bad news is I don't think there is anything you can do about it.
Y/n: what do you mean?
Jin: your body is handling being pregnant harder than a normal werewolf.
Yoongi: why?
Jin: she's an original, your an original and the pup is an original baby. The pregnancy is going to take a lot more out of her than it normally would. Her temperature is going to be all over the place, her mood swings will be crazy, she's going to be easily annoyed, she'll want you with her one minute but the next she'll want to be alone, hungry a lot more...
Y/n: Jin we got it, I'm gonna be a mess
Jin: you need to rest. don't be up moving around a lot and don't go fighting when your pregnant.
I look down at my hands fiddling with my fingers feeling bad about putting not only myself but my pup I danger even though we didn't get hurt. But I also could be feeling like this because I'm pregnant and emotional, like Jin said my emotions are all over the place. Yoongi grabs my hand squeezing it, using his other one to lift my chin up so I'm looking at him.
Yoongi: are you ok?
Y/n: I have no idea. But on the bright side I'm not freezing anymore.
Jin: you'll have hot and cold flashes on and off. That's why it's important for you to stay home and rest so your body can get rid of it faster. If not it will last for awhile and could potentially hurt the pup.
I don't like the idea of staying in bed all day not doing anything. I want to go out and play with the pups and teach them but I don't want to risk the life of my own.
Y/n: fine I'll stay home
Jin: good. It won't be such a bad thing lexi, Braiden, Lisa, jisoo, Jennie, and Rose will come over to keep you company.
Yoongi: I would feel better if they were here when I can't be to make sure she is ok.
Y/n: me too, I haven't spent any time with them in awhile anyway so it will be nice too.
Jin: I'm going to go now, if there is any other problems call me. Don't be stubborn like you always are it could be dangerous.
I roll my eyes at his motherly authority.
Y/n: yes eomma
Jin: good girl
He leaves and yoongi sits next to me on the couch rubbing my belly and talking to it.
Yoongi: you can't be causing your eomma pain baby. She loves you so much like your appa.
Y/n: babe, it's not the baby's fault it my body's fault.
Yoongi: I know I just wanted to talk to my baby.
I laugh at his cuteness, scooting closer to him laying on the couch. I'm so tired I fell asleep wrapped in his arms. But I was soon woken up by loud yelling. When I open my eyes I see all the girls rolling around on the floor laughing.
Y/n: what's going on, where is yoongi?
Jennie: he left for a meeting this morning and asked us to come over to hang out with you.
Y/n: oh...ok
Lexi: oh yeah he left you a note on the table.
I look at the table seeing a note on it. I pick it up reading what it says "I'm sorry I left without waking you up baby, but it early and you look so cute cuddled up. I'll be home later this afternoon. I called the girls to come hang out with you. I know you miss them so have fun and please be careful. I love you"- your alpha.
He's right I have missed the girls. I also miss him and want him here with me but that won't happen right now so I guess it's girl time.