Ch.4

The rest of the night went by smoothly. Turns out yoongis friends are the girls mates. Jisoo is with Jin, Lexi with hoseok, Jennie with Rm, Braiden with Jimin, rose with taehyung, and Lisa with jungkook. I was laying in yoongis lap as we all talked, I felt my eyes start to shut falling asleep on his lap. Yoongi looked down and saw me sleeping peacefully on his lap.
Yoongi: your so beautiful, I can't believe your mine.
He kissed my forehead picking me up walking over to the alpha to ask where her room is.
Yoongi: alpha Kim where is y/n room?
Alpha: ahh yoongi I see your her mate.
He nodded yes looking at me in his arms, not wanting to let me go.
Alpha: her room is upstairs to the right.
He points to the house
Yoongi: thank you
He walks into the house and into my room laying me down in bed. Sitting next to me
Yoongi: I would change your clothes but I don't want you to freak out when you wake up so I will have one of the girls do it.
He pulls out his phone and text Lexi ( they exchanged numbers earlier tonight) to come upstairs and change my cloths. Putting his phone away he leans over and gives me a kiss on my forehead before walking out of the door.
*Around 3am*
I woke up freaking out yelling yoongis name.
Y/n: YOONGI!!!!
I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and see alpha standing their.
Alpha: y/n are you alright what's wrong?
I shook my head looking around the room
Y/n: where's yoongi I want yoongi
I said breathing heavy
Alpha: he went back to his pack
I looked at him with tears in my eyes
Y/n: he left me
Tears where falling down my face and at this point the whole house was awake.
Alpha: he is an alpha he had to go back to his pack.
More tears came down my face only wanting my mate. My heart feels like someone is squeezing it.
Y/n: I want my mate right now.
Alpha: I mind linked him he is on his way ok please calm down.
Trying to calm down I took deep breaths while cuddling in my bed waiting for yoongi to get here. Soon someone ran through the door of my room and it was yoongi. He ran over to my bed pulling me into him as I wrapped my arms and legs around him making us fall on the bed.
Y/n: you left me
I said with a sad face. His face changed into a frown
Yoongi: I didn't leave you. I had to go back to my pack to take care of them. I was coming back for you tomorrow.
Be said holding me close and secure.
Y/n: don't leave me again please.
I said looking at him waiting for a reply.
Yoongi: I would never leave you
He leaned down kissing my lips softly.
Yoongi: you have to come back to the pack with me tonight.
He sat me up so he could stand up and pull me to my feet.
Y/n: ok let me get my stuff.
I was about to move but he stopped me.
Yoongi: I will send someone over tomorrow to get your stuff.
Y/n: ok
He picked me up bridal style and walked out of the house to the car putting me in the front seat.
Y/n: what about the girls?
I asked looking at him as he gets inside the driver seat.
Yoongi: they are already their they came last night with the boys.
I mouthed "ohh"and fell asleep in the car on the way to his pack.