Ch.20

As he kept telling the story all I wanted was for him to stop. I couldn't hear anymore, I'm a complete crying mess.
Y/n: stop talking!
Jackson: did I hit a nerve
The smirk on his face grew.
Y/n: YOUR PACK KILLED MINE!!
Jackson: let me continue the story it gets better
He was gonna continue when I stood up from the bed yelling
Y/n: STOP!! NO MORE!!
He let out a light sigh.
Jackson: I think your gonna wanna hear the next part, it involves your baby daddy.
Hearing him mention yoongi I turn my attention back to him.
Jackson: after my parents got killed I was a rogue for a while. Until I grew up a bit and the blood moon pack took me in as their own. I never wanted to be apart of that god awful pack, all I wanted was revenge. When I turned 18 my first mission was to kill the alpha. The one who killed my family. And I did. I killed your precious yoongi's parents while he was away at training. I must say it was great to see the look on his face when he got home to his dead parents. I was never caught, they thought it was some rogue who came in the middle of the night. To make it even better they were originals too. Fit the situation I think.
Y/n: YOU SON OF A BITCH!!
I got up lunging at him but he was to far from me to reach. The shackles were binding me to the bed.
Jackson: to answer your questions, you forgot about this because the snow pack gave you something to make you forget the people involved but not the pack. What I want from you is to get my alpha spot that I rightfully deserve.
Y/n: no one will fallow you, yoongi wont let you have it. It's his rightful spot.
Jackson: that's where you come in handy, he won't just let you go. He's probably on his was right now to save you. And when he gets here he'll be met with the love of his life with a gun to her stomach. And if he doesn't surrender your baby dies and maybe even you.
I wrap my arm around my stomach protectively. He won't touch my baby, over my dead body.
Y/n: FUCK YOU!
He came closer to me putting his hand on my cheek.
Y/n: don't touch me asshole!
I shove him away as hard as I could but I'm weak from all the crying and not eating properly.
Jackson: don't worry, you'll be my Luna soon enough.
He said walking out of the door leaving me dumbfounded. Yoongi please hurry and be safe. I love you!
Yoongi pov
I know she's alive, I can feel her pain and sadness through our bond. I try to mind link her but something is blocking it. She's been crying and my wolf wants nothing more than to wrap my arms around her.
Jungkook: yoongi...hello
He waves his hand in front of my face
Yoongi: what?
Jungkook: did you mind link her?
I shook my head no as I look to the floor.
Namjoon: I FOUND HIM!
I ran over to the computer he's looking at seeing a tiny red dot at an abandoned house.
Yoongi: I forgot about the chip you put in him when he was arrested. God I'm so stupid.
Namjoon: no your not, you just miss your mate and that messes with your head. Now let's go get our Luna.
Nodding my head I turn around to the girls
Yoongi: stay here, it's safer for you. Jungwoo and haechan are outside, so your safe. Just stay inside.
With that we left going to get my Luna back. Please be ok baby, I love you!