Ch.19

Jackson sat in the chair on the opposite side of the bed looking at me intensely.
Y/n: what story?
Jackson: you'll find out. Now where to begin.....ah yes, how about we start from the beginning.
He sat forward a little bit not braking eye contact.
Jackson: When I was a pup my family was great friends with the alpha and Luna from the white claw pack, aka your parents. My parents were the alpha and Luna as well making me the air to the alpha throne. Not only were our parents close, both our packs were close. We could go in and out of each other's packs without any trouble.
Y/n: wait, your telling me that our parents were friends?
Jackson: yes they were
Y/n: then how come I don't remember that?
I was confused before the story but now my brain is on overload.
Jackson: how about you listen to the story to find out, huh....as I was saying. The packs had a treaty, in signing the treaty our parents got very close. We would have dinners together, meetings, and when they couldn't have us kids around, me and you would play together. We were best friends y/n.
The confusion on my face made him stop and stare at me.
Y/n: why can't I remember?
Jackson: you'll find out soon. Keep listening. We were so close in fact that our parents even thought we were gonna be mates. We knew about you being originals and everyone was so intrigued they wanted to know how they were different than a normal werewolf. Your pack taught mine what originals are, even how to fight like one. As we got older our packs continued to be allies for years until one year everything went down hill. I was eight and you were five. Apparently someone from the white claw pack thought we were going to try something, and that's why we wanted to know so much about originals. So your father decided to send someone to spy on our pack without talking to my father. Of course he was caught and questioned. After finally getting the information that we needed my father had to make a hard and fast decision. Either wait and see if they do something like this again risking the pack or we strike first without them knowing. Him being the alpha he is, he chose his pack first. The night after my parents raided your pack setting every building on fire, killing any wolf that crossed in their way. Originals are strong, but not strong enough apparently.
I had tears streaming out of my eyes hearing what he said.
Y/n: your from the shadow pack!
I said raising my head up looking at him with my tear stained face.
Jackson: ding ding you guessed it, little Luna.
Y/n: don't call me that you murder!
He raised his hands up with a smirk sitting back in his chair.
Jackson: my bad, as I was saying. My parents stormed into your pack house attacking your parents while you sat there in terror watching the whole thing happen. I was there with you holding you back from running to your parents.
He got up from his chair coming right in front of me bending down.
Jackson: you see my parents let you live because they thought you were my mate. The person to whom I would love forever. But oh boy, how wrong they were. Eventually you got out of my arms running outside to see the bodies lying dead everywhere. Me and my parents chased after you but the snow moon pack alpha was there taking you with him. The blood moon pack alpha killed my parents right in front of me, for killing an entire pack of originals. Their family.