notes

[ e x t e n d e d s u m m a r y ]

Wendy Moira Angela Stone, born in 1990, lives her life unbothered by anything magical nor weird. She became a great business woman and now lives in her house, in a quiet town in England. One day, as she was going home from London, she found herself transported into the most unexpected place. The train with only one destination; her new journey, to the magical world of the Wizarding World.

[ d a t e s ]

{start}: 1st of November, 2019
{finished}: in process

[ c o p y r i g h t ]

No one really reads this, it's really just for formalities. All characters, except for Wendy Moira Angela Stone and her family, are J.K. Rowling's. This story, including its plot, and characters, is all of the property of the Author of Harry Potter series, with the exception of a few lines and alterations as they are mine. If you will be caught reusing ANY of the said things for your own I will find out and fight you; but also it is punishable by law with fines and/or jail. So your decision.

but yes, © 2019 by freeangelm (on wattpad), some(?) rights reserved.

[ d e d i c a t i o n ]

To my family who have to deal with my obsession of Harry Potter on a daily basis.

[ o t h e r n o t e s ]

If there are any grammatical errors, especially if/when foreign language is used, please let me know so I can change it on the next revision of the story. Thank you! Please be understanding, as English is not really my first language.

This fanfiction was made as I really couldn't live with myself in a world where my favourite characters died, and so yes I made this similar universe where there's a new character who has the power to shape her own destiny. Therefore there will be some slight changes in the story; please, if you are confused ask about them don't directly complain like some sociopath. If you want the story to go like the original, please just read that. There's a copy in every book store.

I posted "notes" after posting the first few chapters, and I will update this chapter quite often as I tend to change my mind about the story. I'm quite messy, sorry. Please forgive me.

And of course for taking your time to read this story, thank you so much, I hope you enjoy! Likes, comments, and sharing are very appreciated.

[ a n n o u n c e m e n t s ]

for those asking about the love story of Wendy, I will not reveal it in the title nor in the first few chapters cause I honestly am not sure either.

and thank you for those who keep reading this little story, and for those who vote and take out time to let me know they're enjoying it!! I remember each one of you and it melts my heart to know you're still reading Yellow Ribbon.

Stay safe everyone!!