Chapter 1: A New Discovery

30 years ago both the U.N.S.A and the U.N.S.C fought there own respective wars. The Human - Covenant War. A war between humanity against a superior alien race the Covenant, there great journey was simple, cleanse humanity from existense. The Interplanetary War. A war against Earth and its opposers the S.D.F a vast large military empire, they aren't revolutionary, they raid colonies and took territories by force.

After the end of their war. They stumbled upon each other. Both superpowers were from different galaxies. At first they almost started another war, but then they see each other as allies.

2 years after their encounter both sides form an alliance, thus creating S.A.T.O or commonly known as the Solar Alliance Treaty Organization. The formation of S.A.T.O helped both sides rebuild their military.

At the end they have now replaced many weapons. There now using laser based weapons instead of bullets. U.N.S.C troops were upgraded from basic armour to combat rigs. The U.N.S.A were also given new equipment including bio-foam a self-sealing, space-filling coagulant and an antibacterial, tissue-regenerative foam polymer.

It was a game changer with both sides sharing there knowledge and power. There are no a force to reckon with.

Location: Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy
Date: Thursday, February 10th, 2557

In the vast distance of space S.A.T.O Infinity is discovering a new colony for their people to live. In the bridge Admiral Thomas Lasky is watching the solar system that there entering. In the center is a red dwarf star and just 149.6 million km away from the sun is a earth like planet.

2 years after the formation of S.A.T.O, the galaxy has been peaceful for both the U.N.S.A and the U.N.S.C. After their respective wars, new soldiers enlisted in the military to better protect their home worlds and families.

This is supposed to be the planet that they will be colonizing to a new colony. It will also be the first colony where both U.N.S.A and U.N.S.C people would live together.

"Roland, Cortana how close are to the planet?" Lasky asked the two A.I's

"We are just 401 million km away from the planet." Roland said

"We should arrive there at least 15 minutes max." Cortana said beside Roland. She showed a holographic projection of the their current position to the planet.

"Good. Contact Dagger Team." He said to the two A.I's

10 minutes earlier

The cafeteria in the Infinity was filled with many different people Naval Personnel, S.A.T.O Marines, ODST's, S.C.A.R, Sentinel Task Force, Spartans and many different soldiers eating food and talking to one another.

In one of the ships Cafeteria were the Spartans(II,III), Sentinel Task Force, and S.C.A.R team. The team is currently seating at a long table in the corner of the cafeteria, they are all wearing standard military uniforms as everybody is listening to Gideon's story of Operation: Lasso that took place in Nigeria rescueing the Prime Minister and the hostages from the KVA.

"So Mitchell managed to shoot the driver and both the passenger" said Gideon as a video projector of the mission in Mitchell's point of view appeared

"I came down to take over the wheel, when suddenly a fucking enemy van smashed into my side knocking us off course" said Gideon as everyone watched as the car knock them off and falls into a nearby river. Gideon and Mitchell dived down and retrieve the hostages inside the car and swim back up.

"I have to drag you and that guys ass to get both of you to safety." said Gideon remembering the mission.

Mitchell holds his hand out in defense "Woah woah easy now it's not my fault that I was losing consciousness at that time." said Mitchell as everyone on the table either laughing or shaking their heads with smiles on their faces.