2

I woke up to movement on the other side of the phone. I opened my eyes and saw Chase just waking up. I smiled and saw as he opened his eyes. "Good morning beautiful!" I smiled and said good morning. "How'd ya sleep?" I shrugged, " Ehhh it could be better I guess." He nodded and sat up. "Autumn!" I rolled my eyes and said yes.

Payton walked in and jumped on me, I heard Chase laugh and Payton get scared for a second. "Oh hey Chase!" He looked at Chase and waved, "Wait Chase?!?!" I laughed a little before Payton grabbed my phone. "How long have y'all been on here?" He shrugged, "Idk maybe about 10 hours?" He looked at me and shook his head, "Well she has to go! She needs to get dressed and everything so bye Chase!" I tried to grab my phone before he could hang up but he did.

"Really Payt?" He nodded and handed me my phone. Payton walked out and I texted Chase.

Autumn🖤
Sorry Bubs, Payton doesn't like that I'm talkin to you
Chase🥰
Hahha it's ok, I would be the same if Payton was talkin to my sister
Autumn🖤
Yea well I'll text you once I'm done taking a shower and getting ready
Chase🥰
Ok bye beautiful
Autumn🖤
Bye Chase

I smiled and put my phone down. I walked to my closet and grabbed a crop top and some ripped jeans. I walked to my bathroom and got a shower and got dressed.

I put on some makeup and walked downstairs. "Hi momma!" I said and kissed her cheek. "Morning Faith!" I sat next to Faith and started to eat my pancakes. "Morning Payton." I looked over and saw Payton on his phone. "Mom Payton won't let me talk to Chase! And he hung up on him this morning." She shook her head, "Payton let Autumn talk to whoever she wants.

"But mom that's my best friend! And like if he hurts my sister then I'm gonna have to hurt him!" I shook my head, "Pay just because I may date your friend doesn't mean you can't be friends with them. I'm not even dating Chase and if he did break my heart then it's whatever." He shook his head and walked over to us, "Yea but like your my older sister and I don't want to see you in pain." I nodded and hugged him. "Pay it's fine." We finished eating and I texted Chase.

Autumn🖤
Hey Chasey!
Chase🥰
Hmmm Chasey, cute!
Autumn🖤
Hahah yea. Wyd??
Chase🥰
Nothing much just talkin to my friend Nick
Autumn🖤
Oh did I interrupt? I can talk to you later if you want?
Chase🥰
No it's fine! Let's FaceTime
Autumn🖤
Otay

I smiled and set my phone down on my stand. I hit accept and Chases face came up. And another face which I would assume is Nick. "Hi Chase!" He smiled and waved, "Autumn this is Nick, Nick this is Autumn." I waved and said hey. "Hi." Nick and I got to know each other. And I'll say it, I think Nick is cute. He is so sweet and he is so cute.

"Alright I'll be right back I'm gonna go get some food." I nodded as Chase walked out. "So Nick tell me how long you've known Chase." He shrugged "Idk like 3 years now." I nodded and looked over at my door. "Hi Payt!" Payton walked over to me and sat next to me. "Oh hey Nick!" He waved and they started to talk.

I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "So are y'all dating?" I laughed and shook my head, "nah this is my older sister!" He laughed and shook his head, "oh ok. So autumn what's your snap?" I gave him my snap and soon Chase came in with in and out. "Wait did you just drive to in and out?" He shook his head.

"Nah my friend went to get it." I nodded and saw 2 girls walk in. They walked over and waved. "Omg girl you are Beautiful!" A blonde hair girl said. I smiled, "Awww thank you! You 2 are so beautiful!" I lifted my head off Payton's shoulder and sat up. "Well im Madi and this is Avani." Avani waved hi and sat next to Nick. "Hey payt!" Payton smiled and said hey. We all eventually fell asleep on FaceTime. Chase being the last to fall asleep