48

3 years later

Nick and I are still going strong, Avani is prego with baby boy. Dixie and Tayler ended it but Dixie is dating Griffin, and they are very very happy. Payton and Ella are still going strong. Isla is now 5 years old.

"Momma someone is at the door!" I nodded and wiped my hands off. I walked to the door and looked up. No not him why. Why is he here? "Chase, what do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes and looking at him.

"I miss you. I still love you and Charli is a bitch." I laughed and laughed pushed him out. "Chase leave now." He shook his head and tried to push past me but, Stormy came running and tried to bite him. "Stormy go lay down!" I said and pointed to the living room. I shut and locked the doors. I walked to the windows and shut them seeing him walking away slowly.

"Mommy who was that?" I hugged her, "no one hunny, come on Lunch is done!" I said walking to the kitchen. If you didn't know Nick and I moved down the street from the Sway House, Payton and Ella live with us. But they are out with friends. Nick out with Anthony, Bryce and Tay. "Mommy I'm done!"

I cleaned up and walked out to the living room. "Mommy someone is texting you." I grabbed my phone and saw an unknown number texting me.

***-***-****
I see you and your daughter. Hmmm wonder what your daughter would look like in a hospital bed
Autumn
Wtf? Leave my daughter and I alone. I haven't done anything to anyone
***-***-****
What about Charli? You beat her up and took her mans. And Amelie
Autumn
I literally didn't take either of their mans. I dated Chas before Charli and I dated Nick before Amelie.
***-***-****
Break up with Nick and nothing will happen
Autumn.
Why I'm not gonna break up with Nick just because of you. We have a child together.
***-***-****
Ok fine then have it that way

I looked around and saw a figure standing outside. I grabbed Isla and ran upstairs, I locked the room and shut the curtains. I looked the windows and the balcony door. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911. "Autumn I know your in here!" I deep voice said. "Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

I heard banging and glass breaking, "Hello yes? Someone just broke into my house." Soon I heard banging and footsteps coming closer to the door. "Where are you?" I gave her our address and she told me that the police are 5 minutes away. "Mommy I'm scared." I held her and kissed her head, "Hunny nothing is gonna happen trust me."

Soon we heard sirens and everything went silent. "Open up its the police!" I stood up and cracked the door seeing the police standing there. "Is everything ok?" I asked holding onto Stormy and Isla. "Yes but who ever broke into your house left, the back door is broken but other than that it's fine." I nodded and walked out, I saw a lot of glass that was broken.

"So is it ok if I ask you some questions?" I nodded sitting down on the couch, "Do you maybe have a idea who it may be?" I nodded, "Yes it could be my ex, my boyfriend ex ig, or my ex's new gf." She nodded and wrote that down, "Ok by any chance did anything happen before the break in?" I nodded once again, "Yes my ex came to the house to try to get back together but my dog went to bite him so i pushed him away. Then locked the doors and the windows. When i looked out he was walking away slowly."  

Soon they left and Nick got home shortly. While the police were here they fixed the window. "Hi mamas is everything good?" i nodded and got up hugging him and giving him a quick kiss. "DADDY!!!" She ran up to Nick and Hugged him, he picked he up and kissed her head. "Hi babygirl." 

Soon everyone was home and we ate dinner. "Guys im gonna shower then head to bed!" Nick was getting Isla into bed since after what happened she is gonna be sleeping in our room on the couch. "Ok!" I jumped into the shower and turned on my music. Once i finished i got dressed then checked my phone. I saw the same number text me. "I Hope you liked that little surprise. More is to come! Sleep well!" I shut my phone off and walked to my room. "Goodnight Baby." I said kissing Islas Head. "Goodnight Mamas!" He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight babe."