33

Nick and I woke up early and so did every one else. "Emma come help me make some pancakes, Payton go clean off the table, Nate please go get some orange juice, Milk, and water, Nick go get the bacon and start to cook it." They all nodded and did what I said.

Once we finished we set up the table and emma went to wake up Nicks parents. "Omg!" Nicks mom said and hugged me. "Happy birthday momma!" I said hugging her. We all ate and celebrated her birthday. "Happy birthday mom." Nick said and cleaned up.

Once we finished we decided to take pictures and play games. We had nothing planned but staying at home and just messing around.

Liked by emmaaustin and 527,783 othersautumnmoormeier Happy Birthday momma, I love you! Thank you for always being there for me and letting me stay with you guys while I'm in California

autumnmoormeier Happy Birthday momma, I love you! Thank you for always being there for me and letting me stay with you guys while I'm in California.💜
View all 235,683 comments
nickfan Awww look at them🥺
mommaaustin Awww your welcome Sweetie I love you!💖
nickaustin I love you baby🥺
paytonmoormeier Look at my sister and her future mom
iitsfaith I miss ya sis!

I smiled and hugged Nick, "I love you so much." I said and gave him a quick kiss. "So we have a present for all y'all." I said setting up my camera and having Payton help us record. I have them their bags and told them not to open them.

"Ok Payton is the camera on?" He nodded and I told them to open their bags. Emma pulled out her shirt first and she looked up, "this is fake?" I shook my head no. She jumped up and hugged me, "OMG IM GONNA BE A AUNT!!" I nodded and hugged her, "Like deadass?" Nate asked not believing us. "Deadass." He got up and hugged us.

Mom looked at us crying, "Omg congrats love!" She hugged me and then hugged nick, "I'm so happy for your guys." I smiled and hugged dad. "Congrats Autumn." They all smiled and congrats us. "I'm so happy! I get to be an aunt and my favorite sibling." I smiled and hugged her "Awww I love you Emma." I kissed her forehead and walked over to Nick.

We all chilled most of the day. "Payton, are you Like talkin to Ella?" He nodded and smiled, since we met Ella all he did was talk about her and text her. I smiled and hugged him, "I'm happy for you. After Avani and you like broke things off you were so sad. I'm happy for you bubs." He smiled and hugged me, then going back to texting Ella.

"Kids dinner is done!" I smiled and got up, "Oh momma this looks delicious!" I said looking at the pasta she made. I sat next to Nick and Emma. We started to eat and talk, "mom this is amazing!" She smiled and thanked me.

We all finished and I helped her clean, "Sweetie you don't have to!" She said smiling and cleaning off the last couple of Dishes, "It's fine! I'm gonna hell you need a break go sit down!" I said lightly pushing her, "but your pregnant you need to take a break." I shook my head and headed back to the kitchen.

Nick was getting a shower, Emma was going to bed since she has school and so does Nate. Payton was passed out and mom and dad are relaxing. I finished and shut off the lights, "Goodnight mom and dad." I said hugging them and heading to the room. I stopped into Emma's and Nates, "Night Emma love You." I walked to Nates and said Night.

"Goodnight Babe I love you." I said cuddling to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head, "Night babe I love you too."