10

I woke up to Timber licking my face and Nick getting up. "Babe what are you doing up this early?" He looked at his phone and smiled, "Morning Princess and the boys and I have meeting today." I nodded and set Timber next to me, "Well I'll talk to you baby, go get ready love." I said hanging up.

I got up and went to my closet. I slipped on Nicks hoodie and Payton's sweatpants I stole from him. I walked downstairs and saw Dad leaving for work. "Bye dad!" I hugged him and walked over to Faith and Payton. "Hey I've been looking for those sweat pants!" I laughed and shrugged, "Yea I've had them for like 4 weeks now."  He rolled his eyes and went back on his phone.

"So what is today's plans?" They all shrugged, "Idk I was gonna go bowling with Parker if u wanna come." I nodded and said I Would go. "Alright We leave in an hour." I nodded and walked up to my room. I did my hair and light makeup.

"Let's go!!" I ran downstairs and got into Payton's car. We headed to Parker's house. I texted Nick and asked if his meeting is over.

Autumn💜💍
Hey bubs is your meeting over?
Nick🖤💍
Yea we just finished, you ok?
Autumn💜💍
Yea I'm just going out with Payton and his friend. What about you bubs?
Nick🖤💍
Ehhh I just thinking
Autumn💜💍
About what?
Nick🖤💍
Idk I just miss ya, I want to hold you again.
Autumn💜💍
Awww baby I miss you so much!
Nick🖤💍
I miss you to princess, go have fun with Payton and Parker
Autumn💜💍
Ok babe

I smiled and put my phone down. "Get out and get in the back loser." I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Fine." I jumped into the back and wen back on my phone. I decided to post on insta cuz why not.

Liked by nickaustin and 377,738 othersautumn

autumn.moormeier Just a random picture
View all 235,773 comments
avannii QUEENNNNNN
maidmonroeee Babygirl🥵
nickaustin I've been looking for that hoodie😢
nickaustin but you a cutie😍
lilhuddy BESTIE
luvanthony THATS MY BEST FRIEND!!!

We got to the bowling alley and went inside. "Ok let's make a bet?!?!" I nodded and so did Parker, "Ok whoever wins the other 2 have to pay them $1,000." We both nodded and said why not.

We started to bowl and Payton was winning, "Oh shit I'm winning boiiiii!!" I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Not for long." Soon the game ended and I won. "Pay up bitches!!!!" Parker and Payton handed me my money and I smiled, "Thanks now let's go get dinner!"

We went out to IHOP and ate food. "Who's paying?" I shrugged, "I will." I looked at the bill and payed, I tipped the waiter and we dropped Parker off. We headed back to the house and I got mom and Faith food.

"Hi momma and Faith!" I gave them the bag of food and said hi to the doggies. "Thanks baby!" I smiled and walked up to my room. I decided to just keep my clothes on cuz why the hell not. I took my makeup off and redid my hair.

Nick🖤💍
Hey baby you ready to FaceTime?
Autumn💜💍
Yes

I accepted it and his face popped up. "Hi babygirl." I smiled and waved. "Hi love." We talked about our days and caught up. "I miss you." I nodded, "Same I miss you so much."

"Hey Nick!" Payton said jumping on my bed. "Ughhhh really payt." he smiled and nodded. Soon he left and I rolled my eyes. "Baby I'm tired I'm sorry if I fall asleep on you."

"That's fine love." We talked a little bit then I feel asleep. "Goodnight baby I love you." I heard before he fell asleep. I smiled and couldn't stop thinking about it. "I love you." That's the first time he has ever said it.