38

"I think I'm gonna go. I'm gonna miss y'all but I can't miss this opportunity." He nodded and hugged me, "Listen baby I am so happy for you.  When do you leave?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead, "idk I have to text my mom." He nodded and kissed my neck, "I'm so happy for you." I smiled and pulled out my phone.

"Hey momma." I said waving and so did Nick. "So mom I think I'm gonna go play Softball for them." She smiled and nodded, "ok you need to leave by next week." I nodded and sighed, "ok."

1 week later

"Bye baby I love you. I'll be back soon." I hugged Isla and walked to Addison, Madi, Avani, and Dixie. "Bye babies I love you guys!" I said hugging them. "Bye baby I love you." I smiled and walked to Nick and the boys, "Bye babe I love you." I kissed him and walked to the gate to get on the plane.

"Hi momma." I said hugging her, I was gonna stay with my mom for a couple days before I have to go and travel. "Is dad home or is he at work?" I asked setting my suitcase in the back and jumping into the front. "He is at home and Faiths boyfriend Brandon." I nodded and went on my phone. I decided to post and text everyone I was ok.

Liked by luvanthony and 356,738 othersautumnmoormeier California to North Carolina😊View all 125,689 commentsnickaustin I miss you🥺autumnfan I'm so happy for you!nickfan What happened?madimonroeee I miss you baby avannii I'm so happy for you!

autumnmoormeier California to North Carolina😊
View all 125,689 comments
nickaustin I miss you🥺
autumnfan I'm so happy for you!
nickfan What happened?
madimonroeee I miss you baby
avannii I'm so happy for you!

I got to the house and got all my stuff. I said hi to my dad and Faith. I met Brandon and said hi to the doggies. "Ight I'm gonna go to bed, jet lag and I haven't slept in 2 days." I said laughing and walking to my room. I texted Nick Goodnight.

I got ready for bed then laid down. I turned my tv on and out on Netflix, "hi Timber." I said while cuddling him.