14

I woke up in Chases arm, "Good morning babes." I smiled and got up, I walked to my closet. I grabbed Payton's hoodie and some Jeans. I walked into the bathroom got dressed and did my morning routine. "Babes come on!" I heard Chase say as I finished doing my hair. "I'm coming!" Today we decided on doing a random meet and greet for free.

"Alright let's go!" We rushed out and headed to the café. "We have an hour to get everything ready!" I nodded and started to post on Insta.

Liked by luvanthony and 627,737 othersautumn

autumn.moormeier I think I want to dye my hair back to black🤷🏼‍♀️
View all 537,783 comments
autumnfan OMG YES!
lilhuddyfan Beautiful baby!
madimonroeee Baby you are so beautiful!
paytonmoormeier I'll pay!
iitsfaith My sister is so pretty
addisoneasterling BABY🥰😍
Nickaustin I miss you....
avannii Get our of here🤚🏽 nickaustin

"Bebe he doesn't need you!" I nodded and got out of the car, we walked in and got what we needed. "Ok doors are opening!" Basically we paid a small café to let us do a little meet and greet. "Omg omg I love you so much!" I smiled and hugged her, we took some pictures and a video.

I looked out the door and saw about 50+ people. We went through the line and when we thought we finished we didn't. In came the last person I wanted to see, Nick Austin. I sighed and walked to the group. "Wtf is he doin here?" I shrugged and held Chases hand.

I felt him grabbed my shoulder and try to get me to talk to him. "Baby please let me explain."  I rolled my eyes and looked at Madi, "Babes idk if you should-" I cut him off, "I'll be fine." He sighed and walked with him. "Babe please listen it's not what it was."

"5 minutes go." I said and sat down on the couch, "ok so I was helping my friend with a party he was throwing. And well up I got a little to drunk and I kissed her but after I pushed her off and told her I don't want anything and I had a girlfriend. I promise nothing else happened but a little kiss!" I nodded and sighed, I really wanted to forgive him but like he cheated.

"Listen Nick I understand but I have to gain your trust back, and I kinda like Chase..." he sighed and nodded, "I understand just please forgive me?" I nodded and hugged him, "of course Nick! I just don't want to date rn." He nodded and smiled.

We walked back to the group and they all looked at me, "Guys listen I forgive him please don't be mean. He explained to me what happened." They all rolled their eyes and nodded, "Are y'all back together?" I shook my head and laughed, "Nah I like someone else." Chase nodded and we just cleaned up and headed back to my house.

"What is he doin here?" I laughed and hugged my mom, "Mom it's fine! I forgave him we are friends ok." She nodded and we all went to my room and chilled. I cuddled Chase and Madi. "Night guys!"