39

"Omg hi Autumn! Welcome to the team! We have practice today, tomorrow and Friday. We leave to go to Texas on Saturday. All practices are at 10-2." I nodded and set my bag down. I grabbed my glove and started to warm up pitching.

After about 3 hours we got to take a break. I decided to text everyone and see how they are since I haven't talked to them since yesterday. I needed to see how Isla was doing.

Autumn🧸
hi bebe! How is everything?
vani💖
Good but i need to tell you something
Autumn🧸
Ok what is it!
Vani💖
So ummm nick and Amelie are getting really close
Autumn🧸
Oh can you please watch for me?
Vani💖
Of course

I sighed and grabbed my water. I quickly got back to what we were doing. "Ok girls that's it for today! Be here tomorrow at the same time!" I nodded and packed up, "Hi girly!" My team mate Taylor said. "Hey!" She started to pack her things and just talk to me.

"Hi momma, I'm gonna shower and then I'll make dinner." She nodded and walked back to her office. I went to my bedroom and texted Nick.

Autumn🧸💙
Hi baby, can y'all FaceTime real quick?
Nick🧸💍
Yea hold on

I FaceTimed him and he picked up, "Hi babe, where is Isla?" I asked as he pointed the camera to Isla, "Hi baby." She smiled and walked to the camera, "I miss you bubs, be good for daddy." I said smiling and she giggled.

"Foods done!" I yelled up to Faith, mom, And Brandon. I heard Faith come down and look at the food. "Omg this looks so good!" I smiled and set the food on the table, they all sat down and started to eat. "So how was the first day?" I shrugged "fun I guess. I have need to sleep soon tho. I have to be up tomorrow by 10." They nodded, and we started to eat more and talk.

Soon we finished and cleaned up. After I helped clean I went to my room and cuddled Harley and Timber. I texted Nick and Payton goodnight. I texted Vani about Nick and Amelie

Autumn🧸
Hey Vani! What is Nick and Amelie doing?
Vani💖
They are having a movie night and have you checked his recent tik tok?
Autumn🧸
Oh and no I'm gonna go check now.
Vani💖
Ok bebe text me when u are done!

I sighed and went onto Tik tok. I went to Nicks tik tok page and saw the most recent one was him doing that chain challenge. The caption was, "She wouldn't let me do it." I sighed and texted Avani.

Autumn🧸
Oh, what are they doing now? Where is Isla?
Vani💖
She is with Madi, Addison and I. Amelie and Nick are cuddling and watching a movie.
Autumn🧸
Oh Ok
Vani💖
Sorry bubs. I love you get some sleep.
Autumn 🧸
I love you too.

Messages between Payton and Autumn
Dork Face😛
Hey bubs you ok?
Big sis💖
Yea ig
Dork Face😛
I'm sorry bubs. I'm always here for you.
Big sis💖
Thanks bubs

Messages between Nick and autumn
Autunn🧸💙
Hi baby!
Nick🥺💍
Hi babes. You ok?
Autumn🧸💙
Yea just wondering what the recent tik tok of yours meant.
Nick🥺💍
Oh don't worry we are just friends.
Autunn🧸💙
Oh ok

I shut my phone and turned on Netflix. I took off my glasses and turned off my Led lights. Shutting my eyes and drifting off to sleep