24

"Are you stupid dude!" I laughed as Tayler and Bryce were fighting over a game. "Guys it was both y'all's faults! Tayler said he was gonna shoot the guy and Bryce said he was gonna go do whatever. So shut the fuck up." I said and rolled my eyes, "Whatever it was Taylers fault!" I stood up and slapped both of them, "Shut up Bryce, and Tayler." Nick laughed and held me, "Let's go cuddle." He said kissing my neck, "Hmmm ok." I said and walked to our room, "come cuddleeeee." I said opening my arms, he fell into them and buried his head into my neck.

Liked by avannii and 526,673 others autumnmoormeier I love you so much🥰💍nickaustin View all 256,683 othersmadimonroeeee babies😩avannii Cuties!💜nickaustin I love you baby🥺💍Lilhuddyfan Ewww she such a hoe🤮lilhuddy 🤮 imagine moving on that fa...

autumnmoormeier I love you so much🥰💍nickaustin
View all 256,683 others
madimonroeeee babies😩
avannii Cuties!💜
nickaustin I love you baby🥺💍
Lilhuddyfan Ewww she such a hoe🤮
lilhuddy 🤮 imagine moving on that fast
addisoneasterling Babies🥵
paytonmoormeier CHILL WITH THE HANDS NICK! THAT IS HER ASS!

I laughed at Payton's comment and put my phone down, I started to play with Nicks hair and I heard our door open, "Nick move your fucken hands from her ass!" I rolled my eyes and pushed him out. I walked back to the bed and laid with him. "Ughhh sometimes I hate him." He laughed and picked up Stormy, "Hi baby boy." I said and gave him a quick kiss, "we should take him to the dog park!" I laughed and nodded, "sure."

We got up and got dressed into some sweatpants and a spaghetti strap crop top, I slipped on my black vans. "You ready babe?" I nodded and walked over to Stormys treats and leashes, I grabbed his blue leash and walked downstairs, "Bye hoes!" I yelled and ran outside with Stormy.

Stormy ran around with the other dogs, "omg Nick look!" I said and pointed at a cute little dog. "Awwww he is so Cute!" He nodded and looked back at stormy. "Stormy baby come on let's go home!" I yelled and he ran right to me, I smiled and put his leash on. We walked back to the car and headed to go get food.

We decided to just go home and bring the food. We ordered food for everyone. "Guys we brought food!" Soon everyone ran downstairs to the food. We all ate and just chilled, "Addison let's go live!" She nodded and walked to me, "ok." We walked to the living room and sat up our set. "Hi guys!" We said and waved.

"Ask us questions." Soon everyone walked into the living room and sitting down doing whatever they wanted. "Are you still doing softball? Yep, but I'm just not on a softball team rn." Addison laid her head on my shoulder, "Are Addison and Bryce dating? No Bryce is to much of a pussy to ask her out!" I said