35

3 months later (ceo of 3 month later)

"Just a little more! Push!" I screamed and grabbed Nicks hand. Soon I heard the most beautiful sound ever, the cry of my baby. Our baby. "Omg." I breathed out and the nurse set my beautiful baby onto my chest. "Congrats! A beautiful baby girl!"

"What's her name?" The nursed ask as Nick held out baby. "Isla May Austin." She smiled and wrote it down. "Well we have a couple of visitors for you, would you like us to send them back?" I nodded and smiled, "I'm so happy Baby look how beautiful she is." I smiled and nodded, "She looks like you."

"Omg bebe she is beautiful!" Avani said holding her and smiling. Madi was crying and Dixie was almost like dead. "Omg omg omg my fucken best friend just had a fucken baby. The day before her birthday, and she is now a mom and I'm an aunt and omg omg." We all laughed and soon the nurse came back in. "Ummm ma'am you have someone else that would like to see you." I nodded confused, Nicks family isn't suppose to come till tomorrow, and my family isn't suppose to till 2 days.

"Would you like me to send them back?" I nodded and looked at everyone. Soon I saw the people I didn't want to see. "Omg wtf are you doing here?" I said and Nick held my hand. "I just wanted to come see my baby." I laughed, "Your baby chase? Really we broke up over 2 years ago and your still hooked on me. Go get Charli and stay away from me, Nick, and my baby." I said holding Isla.

"Oh Autumn, when are you gonna tell Nick that we Hooked up and that your daughter his mine." He said walking to us, everyone else walked out so it wasn't so crowded. "Chase you got to be fucken kidding me. I never hooked up with you after we broke up. You literally make up everything. Why can't you just let us be. Leave us alone, just because you aren't happy doesn't mean you have to make others unhappy." I said rolling my eyes and grabbing Nicks hand.

"Bro just get out of here and out of our lives." Nick said handing me Isla, "Bro I just wanna talk to Autumn." I shook my head, "Chase get out of here." He started to walk closer to the bed and when he reached the end he stopped, "Autumn come on you can't be mad at me forever." He said laughing.

"Chase you broke me, you cheated, took a 15 year olds side, and let her destroy my things. How can't I be mad at you. Just leave Nick, Isla, and I alone. Chase it's been over 2 years and you are still trying to get me when I'm in a happy relationship and have a child." He laughed and backed out, "Whatever Autumn, This isn't over." He said walking out and leaving.

I sighed and held Isla close to me, "Nick I'm sorry." I said looking up at him, "Baby there is nothing to be sorry for." He kissed my head and laid next to me. "I love you." I said smiling at him then at Isla. I just thought about life and how it's been treating me.

I have a child, I have an amazing boyfriend. Amazing friends who care about me. I have Nicks family who treats me so well. Then my family. Life couldn't go any better.

"Babes you hungry?" Avani asked walking in with Addison and Madi. "Yea I want a salad please!" I said and they walked out, Nick and Isla were sleeping, so i went on my and posted.

Liked by addisoneasterling and 367,783 othersautumnmoormeier Welcome to the family Isla May Austin

autumnmoormeier Welcome to the family Isla May Austin. December 18th 2020💖
View all 256,867 comments
autumnfan OMG EARLY!!!
nickaustinfan Omg I'm actually early!
nickaustin Love you babe
Addisoneasterling My babies🥺
iitsfaith we cant wait to see you!
emmaaustin Ahhhhhh I cant wait!!!!! I miss you!
-autumnmoormeier Awww I love you cant wait to see you! Tell mom, dad, and Nate I miss y'all and can't wait to see you guys!

Soon Avani and them got back, "thanks babes." I said handing Isla to the nurse. I ate and relaxed. "Alright I'll see y'all tomorrow!" I said waving to everyone. Nick and I cuddled and watched a movie. "Goodnight I love you."

So not as much tea cuz I have to go to a meeting for school, and I'm sick so I'm so sorry but this ain't what I wanted but it's gonna have to do.