7

"Morning Princess!" I smiled and buried my head Into his chest. "Babe I want a kiss!" I laughed and shook my head, "Not yet I haven't brushed my teeth." He nodded and picked me up, "Go get ready!" I nodded and picked out an outfit. I put on my jeans and Nicks hoodie. I brushed my teeth and hair.

"Yo we are going out for breakfast who's coming?" Basically everyone said yes. "Baby you wanna go with them?" I nodded and walked outside, I got into the car with Avani, Anthony, and Payton. "Bruh I'm gonna be third wheeling." He sighed and got in, Nick and I sat in the back, Avani and Anthony in the front and Payton with us.

"Autumn mom says she misses me the most." I laughed and shook my head, "Hmmm whatever loser" We got to the little Café. "Omg this is so cute! We have to take pictures bebe!" I said to Avani. She nodded and we walked inside.

We all sat down and joked around, "babe look at me! You look so cute! Pose for me." I laughed and did some poses. He snapped pictures and smiled. "Beautiful! Yess queen!" I heard Tayler, Bryce, Addison Avani say. I laughed and looked at some pictures.

Liked by paytonmoormeier and 267,638 comments autumn

autumn.moormeier Coffee date?💕
View all 156,738 comments
nickaustin baby🥺😍
nickaustin YESSSS FUCK IT UP💘
nickfan Wait what?^
addisoneasterling Cutie
paytonfan Wow
luvanthony Best friend!❣️

We finished our food and we headed back to the house. We just messed around and made tik toks. "let's make a YouTube video." I nodded and we thought about video ideas, "Babe I wanna do your makeup!" He laughed and said fine.

"Alright guys I'm Nick Austin and this is Autumn Moormeier! Welcome to my YouTube channel I'm gonna be posting a lot on here." I smiled and started his makeup, "Ok are you single? Nope Me and this beautiful girl are dating." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

I was almost done with his makeup only had to do his lips, "What are you guys most insecure about? Well I hate that I'm really skinny, it's hard for me to gain weight." I thought for a second, "Oh definitely my skin. I have really bad acne scars but I've been learning to love myself the way I am." I said and finished his makeup, "Babe you are beautiful!" I smiled and told him we were done.

He went around and asked everyone what they thought of his look. Then we did a tik tok and he wiped it off. "Babe I need help I don't know how to take this off!" I laughed and grabbed my makeup remover and rubbed it on his face. I told him to shower since I might have gotten powder in his hair.

He got out of the shower and we cuddled. "Goodnight beautiful!" I smiled and gave him a kiss before falling asleep.