5

I woke up to my alarm and turned it off. I looked at Nick who was up on his laptop. "Nick why are you up??" He turned off his laptop and looked at me. "Idk I just can't sleep." I shook my head and sighed, "Nick get some sleep please." He nodded and laid down, "I'll talk to you later Nick." He nodded and said bye. I hung up and got up. I walked to my dresser and pulled out my outfit.

I went to my bathroom and slid on my leggings and my crop top. I did my makeup and hair taking a picture and sliding my shoes on. I walked downstairs with my suitcase and my purse. "Mornin guys!" I said and took a slice of bread. "Payt you ready Uber is here?" He nodded and said bye to mom dad and Faith.

Liked by Nickaustin and 578,784 others autumn

autumn.moormeier bye bye North Carolina and hello California
View all 267,783 comments
nickaustin I can't wait to see you bb! I'm at the airport!💘
avannii Yessss I get to see my Bebe!🖤
luvanthony I can't wait!
madimonroeee Nick and I are at Starbucks bb!!

I smiled and got my bags, walking to starbucks with Payton. "Nick!!!" He turned around and smiled, he opened his arms and I jumped into them. I smiled and buried my head into his neck. "Hi baby!" He smiled and kissed my cheek. He let me down and I hugged Madi. "Omg gurl you are so beautiful!" I smiled and held her a little. We got drinks and headed to the hype house.

Nick and I sat in the back. I held his hand and laid my head on his shoulder. Nick and I have gotten really close and I really like him. He is so sweet and funny.

We pulled up into the drive way and got out. Nick helped me with my suitcase and all of that. "Omg Autumn!!" I smiled and ran to Avani. I held her and hugged her. "Omg Bebe you are so pretty! Nick is so lucky to have you." I smiled and hugged everyone else.

"So I hope it's ok if you sleep in Chase and Is room." I nodded and followed him to his room. We walked into the room and he put my things down on a bed. "Nice room." He moved my bags to the floor and pulled me onto the bed. I laughed and held onto his hand. "Nick!!" We laughed and just laid there.

"You're so cute." I smiled and kissed his cheek. We cuddled most of the night and watched movies. I didn't really see anyone since I heard all them went out. "You literally are the most perfect girl I know." I smiled and looked at him.

We stared at each other until he started to lean in. I smile and leaned in we kissed. His lips were so soft and he was an amazing kisser. We pulled away and smiled. "Goodnight princess." I closed my eyes and cuddled closer to Nick.