31

"Bye guys love you!!" I said waving at everyone and getting onto the plane. Payton, Nick, and I are all heading to South Carolina. "I can't wait to see mom!" Payton nodded and got into the seat behind us. We all talked until a very pretty girl sat next to Payton.

"Omg you are so pretty!" I said smiling at her. She smiled, "awww thank you! You are really beautiful yourself." I smiled and started to talk to her. "What's your snap?" She grabbed my phone and added herself, "There you go." We talked the whole way to South Carolina.

"Bye girly! Text me!" I said waving bye to Ella. "Wow she was cute." Payton said while we walked to our Uber. I laughed and pushed him, "Awww does my baby brother have a crush?" He rolled his eyes and got into the Uber.

We soon made it home and Payton knocked. I heard footsteps and looked up to see my mom answer the door. "Omg!!" She pulled us into the hug and asked why we are here, "hi momma, I've missed you." She let us go and let us in. "Omg Autumn?!??" She got up and hugged me. "Hi love." She smiled and soon the dogs came running in.

"hi baby!" I said petting Harley. Nick hugged my mom and my sister. "When's dad coming home?" I asked while setting my phone down, "About an hour. What do you guys want to eat?" I shrugged and walked over to Nick, "Idm I up to you guys." She nodded and looked at Payton, "CHICK-FIL-A!!!" He said jumping up and running around like a dork, "Oh my."

Soon my dad got home and we went to Chick-Fil-A. "So how long are you guys gonna be here?" I shrugged and looked up at Nick, "We'll next week is Nicks moms birthday so we are gonna go see her so maybe in like 6 days." They nodded and pulled into Chick-Fil-A

We all sat down and ate, just catching up on everything. Once we finished we went back home. "Babe come with me really quick." He nodded and we walked to my room. I pulled out the shirts that said, I'm gonna be an aunt, I'm gonna be a grandpa, I'm gonna be a grandma. We put them in the bags and walked downstairs.

"Payton start to record." He nodded and started the camera, "ok open them in 3. 3...2...1." They pulled out the shirts and my mom and Faith jumped up. "OMG!!!" My mom hugged nick and faith hugged me. "Omg congrats!" I looked at her and my mom and saw them crying. My dad smiled and hugged us. "Congrats babygirl." I smiled as he hugged nick.

"We need to go shopping soon!" I nodded and laughed at how they reacted. "How many months are you in?" Faith asked while sitting down and switching shirts, "3 months, and we have a healthy baby." I said and laid my head on Nick.

"Goodnight Momma." I said hugging my mom. "Night Faith night dad love you guys!" I said hugging faith and my dad. I walked up to my room and got dressed. "Goodnight baby girl I love you." I smiled and kissed him, "Good night I love you." I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.