29

2 years later

I sat in the bathroom looking down at the positive test. It can't be positive, Nick and are only 21. Every time we have done it we used protection, and I haven't slept with anyone else. I sighed and got up. I wiped my face off and hid the rest. "Madi come here." She nodded and walked to me, I pulled her into a room and showed her the test.

"Omg." I nodded and starter to tear up. "Congrats baby!" I smiled and sighed, "b-but Nick. We haven't talked about having a baby." She hugged me, "Listen it's ok. If he doesn't want the baby I will help you, you have Payton, Avani, Dixie, Addison, Nessa and everyone else to help you. We will always be here for you." I smiled and pulled away, "Thank you Madi." She smiled and walked away. I wiped my face, I walked into the living room where everyone else is.

I sat next to nick and smiled. "Hi baby girl." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and grabbed my hand. I watched, josh, Kio, Griffin, Payton, and Bryce play a video game. I was thinking about when I should tell Nick. Maybe today? Maybe when I go to the doctors. Idk but I need to tell him soon.

"Hi momma." I was in my room when my mom called me. "Hi sweetie how are you?" I shrugged and set my phone down, "I'm fine momma how are you and Faith? And dad oh and my baby's." She laughed and showed me the dogs, and Faith. "Hi Autumn!" I smiled and waved, "Dads at work. How's payt?" I got up pand walked to the steps, "Payton moms on the phone."

I handed him my phone and let him talk to mom and Faith. "Ok bye mom love you!" He handed me my phone and walked away. "Ok sweetie have fun and be careful, I love you." I said I love her back and hung up. I walked back upstairs to see nick playing some video games. I laid down and went on my phone. I posted on Insta and answered some dms and comments.

Liked by nickaustin and 654,738 othersautumnmoormeier When bae wont give you attention🥺View all 256,738 comments madimonroeee Baby😍😍paytonmoormeier Damn your freckles be coming in thooooonickaustin I'm sorry baby, I'm coming to cuddle now🥺nick...

autumnmoormeier When bae wont give you attention🥺
View all 256,738 comments
madimonroeee Baby😍😍
paytonmoormeier Damn your freckles be coming in thooooo
nickaustin I'm sorry baby, I'm coming to cuddle now🥺
nickaustin Look at you🥵 I'm so lucky

I smiled and felt arms wrap around me. "Hi baby." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "I love you." He smiled and kissed all over my face, "I love you too babe." I pulled him closer to me and cuddled him. "Babe, can I tell you something?" I asked sitting up. He nodded and sat up with me.

"I-I'm pregnant." He looked at me, "w-what?" I gave him the test, tears were threatening to come out. He smiled and hugged me, "We are gonna he parents!" I smiled and picked up Stormy, "You here that you are gonna be a big sister!" I said laughing and he started to lick my face. "Omg we are gonna be parents! How crazy is that?" I smiled and kissed him.

Nick and I are just cuddling in bed. He wouldn't stop putting his hand on my belly. "I can't wait. He/she is gonna be so spoiled." I laughed and nodded. "Yea they will be." We just talked about how we are gonna tell everyone and I already told Madi. "Well let's go to bed we have a big day tomorrow." I nodded and closed my eyes letting Stormy climb onto me.

Y'all thank you so much! I can't believe I am #1! But go show some love to everyone else, they all have really good stories!