41

"Ok here's y'all key cards." Everyone was sharing but me since Payton and Isla are coming to Texas today. Today is an off day and tomorrow is our game day. So we all want to chill and be ready for tomorrow. I texted Daisy to see if she could watch Stormy for me.

Autumn Bear🧸
Hey baby can you watch Stormy for me?
Daisy🥰
Of course love!

I smiled and texted her thank you. I turned on the tv and scrolled to see what tv shows were on. I decided on The loud House. I watched it and decided to post on Insta.

Liked by addisoneasterling and 357,784 othersautumnmoormeier Little pit stop with the baes🥰View all 14,526 othersnickaustinfan Why didn't Nick comment or like?avannii I miss you babes! I'm gonna be cheering you on Tomorrow!💖 -autumnmoormeier I l...

autumnmoormeier Little pit stop with the baes🥰
View all 14,526 others
nickaustinfan Why didn't Nick comment or like?
avannii I miss you babes! I'm gonna be cheering you on Tomorrow!💖
-autumnmoormeier I love you
alyssastanley 💙💙
iitspayton On our way! 5 minutes away!

I shut my phone off and slipped on my jacket and shoes. I grabbed my phone and key card. I walked out and headed downstairs with Brittany, Lexi, Bri, and Hannah. "You happy time see them?" I nodded and pressed 1 to go to the main rooms. 

We waited until I saw Payton's Uber pull up. "Baby?!?" I said as Isla ran to me, "Mommy!" I smiled and kissed her head. "Hi baby brother!" I said hugging him, "Hi sister I have news." I nodded, "Im dating Ella." I smiled and hugged him, "Congrats Bubs!" He smiled and Isla tugged my arm. "Who are they?" She asked pointing to the girls.

"Isla this is Bro, Hannah, Lexi and Brittany. Guys this is Isla and my brother Payton." They waved and said hi to each other. "Alright let's go." They all nodded and we went back to the elevator. "Payt when are you gonna go back to Cali?" He shrugged, "idk." I nodded and walked to my room.

Payton got settled and FaceTimed Ella. "Hi Ella!" I said waving and feeding Isla. "Omg hi Autumn! How are you?!?" I smiled and said I was good. I finished feeding Isla and then decided to give her a bath.

"Payton can you put Isla to sleep? I'm gonna shower and get ready for bed." I heard him say yes. I got into the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out fried my hair and cleaned my face.

"Night payt." I said shutting my lamp off and held Isla. I kissed her head and closed my eyes, "Night Autumn."