12

I woke up with Payton and Faith cleaning. "What time is it?" They both looked at their phones, "it's now 2pm babes." faith said and held me up. "Today we are gonna do a complete makeover and we gonna show Nick what he missed." Faith said and Payton nodded, "Yep now go wash up we are leaving in an hour!"

I nodded and walked to my dresser I pulled out some sweats and a hoodie. I looked at the hoodie nick gave me and tears came rushing back. "Fuck." I walked to my bathroom and saw how ugly I looked.

My hair was a mess and my makeup was running down my face. I sighed and started the shower. I washed my face my body and hair. I got out and got dressed, I brushed my teeth and my hair. "You ready babe?" I nodded and Faith looked up at me, "Nope come on go out on some nice ass clothes!"

She pushed me into my room and went to my closet. She came out with a black lace type crop top and some ripped jeans. I walked to my bathroom and got changed. "There you babes! You look hot! Now come on let's go to the mall!" I nodded and walked downstairs with Faith.

"So bubs do you wanna get your hair dyed or cut?" I shrugged, "idk." Payton grabbed my hand and pulled me to the hair salon. "How May I help you?" The lady at the front said, Payton told her that I wanted to dye my hair and I wanted to get my eyebrows done. She nodded and took me to a chair. "So sweetie what do you want to do with your hair?"

She started my hair and we waited for the bleach the work. Payton was getting his hair done to. "Hey bubs u ok?" I nodded and went on my phone and texted Madi.

Wifey🥺💜💜
Hi babes you ok?
Wifey boo😩💙
Hey bebe I'm fine. Payt and Faith took me out. I'm getting my hair, nails, eyebrows and so much other shit.
Wifey🥺💜💜
Great, babes take as much time off and take some time to yourself. I love you!
Wifey boo😩💙
Thanks bebe I love you!

I smiled and the girl was about done with my hair. She was blow drying and curling my hair. I decided to dye my hair grey with black roots. Payton went black hair. "Omg this looks amazing!"

They did my eyebrows, "Omg girl you are beautiful!" I smiled and thanked her. Payton payed and we went to get some food. "Hey Autumn look over there." I looked over at the end of the food court and saw Madi, Avani, Chase, Anthony, Addison and Griffin. "Omg!" I pushed out my chair and ran to them. I jumped into Madi arms.

I let some tears go and held her. Soon everyone started to join the hug, we all pulled off each other and I hugged each of them. "Omg guys! What are you doing here?" They all laughed, "Came to surprise you dipshit." I laughed and slapped Anthony. "And girl your hair is so cute!!" I smiled and thanked them.

We walked back to my table and I sat with Madi, Avani and Chase. Then Anthony, Griffin, Payton and Faith together. "Bubs you ready to get your nails done?" I nodded and we walked to the nail salon. Madi, Addison, Faith, and Avani all got their nails done with me.

We finished and paid. "So bubs I'm taking the boys and Faith will take you girls. I nodded and we went to the cars. "Babes you look so cute!"

I smiled and took out my phone. I'm decided to post on Insta cuz why not. "I'm posting!"

Liked by madimonroeee and 648,783 othersautumn

autumn.moormeier Little makeover🤷🏼‍♀️
View all 387,673 comments
avannii YES BEAUTIFUL
addisoneasterling QUEEN
paytonmoormeier Bubs you are beautiful!
lilhuddy 😍😍
nickaustin Oh....
autumnfan I Stan this
hater Imagine changing after a breakup just to get him back🤡

I laughed at the last comment I read. "Hahah haters are funny." They nodded and we got out of the car. Mom still doesn't know I dyed my hair. "Hi momma!" She looked over and her eyes went wide. "Omg Autumn your hair! It's so cute!" I smiled and hugged her. "Thanks momma." The girls and I went to my room and got ready for bed. "Night babes."