28

We all headed to the beach, The girls went In Madis car. And the boys went with Alex. "Kouvr turn this up!!" She laughed and turned up the song. I smiled and started to sing. In the car was, Madi, Kouvr, Dixie, Avani, Nessa,and Cynthia. "BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR!!" I heard everyone laugh and shook their heads.

We got to the beach and all met up with the boys. "Hi babe." I hugged him and hugged the rest of the boys. "Lets go hit the water!" We all ran to the water and started to mess around. "NICK PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled as he threw me into the water. I swam back up and laughed, I splashed him and soon we all had a water fight.

After we got done with the beach we decided to walk back to the car and head home. "Text the boys and see if they want to go to in-and-out." And texted the group chat.

The boys😚✌🏽
Autumn🥀
Y'all want to go to in-and-out?
payton🤮
Yesssss
Nick💙💍
Yea I'm pretty hungry
Bryce💀
Yea I'll tell Griff to go to in-and-out
Autumn🥀
Ok we'll see y'all there

"The boys said yea." They nodded and Madi made her way to in-and-out. "Cynthia hand me the charger please." I plugged in my phone and played some music until we got to there.

"Hi bubs." I wrapped my arms around nick and gave him a quick kiss. "Hi baby." I smiled and we all went inside. "Can you order for me? I have to pee." He nodded and laughed. I smiled and grabbed Cynthia and Madi. I went pee then washed my hands. "Lets take a mirror pic!" They laughed and we started to take some pictures.

"Thanks babe." I kissed him and started to eat. We all talked and messed around. Bryant came around and took pictures of us. "I'm gonna post hoes."

Liked by luvanthony and 526,783 others autumnmoormeier My babies🥰 madimonroeee cynthiaaparkerrr View all 256,638 comments Madifan Awwwwdixiedamelio That's where y'all went😂taylerholder LosersNickaustin Look at my bbg😍

autumnmoormeier My babies🥰 madimonroeee cynthiaaparkerrr
View all 256,638 comments
Madifan Awwww
dixiedamelio That's where y'all went😂
taylerholder Losers
Nickaustin Look at my bbg😍

I smiled and finished my food. Once everyone finished we headed to the house. This time I went with some of the boys, like Anthony, Nick, Griffin, and their girlfriend but griffins.

"Alright night guys!" I yelled and walked to my bedroom with Nick. "Night babygirl I love you." I smiled and said I loved him to.