34

3 months later

"Hi guys!" I said to the live stream. Nick sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. Today was the day I was gonna tell the fans I prego. "So Nick and I have some big news! We are posting in 5 minutes!" I said reading some comments, "are you going your? Idk are we?" I said looking at nick and laughing.

Soon we got off and got ready to post. We had an alarm set and our phones ready to post. We had our captions ready and everything ready. As soon as the timer went off we posted and soon the comments and likes came running in.

Liked by luvanthony and 537,783 othersautumnmoormeier Surprise! I'm pregnant with a healthy beautiful baby girl! 6 month in only 3 more to go! Comment names for her but Nick and I have some in mind rnView all 367,838 comments nickfan OMG!!! I CANT...

autumnmoormeier Surprise! I'm pregnant with a healthy beautiful baby girl! 6 month in only 3 more to go! Comment names for her but Nick and I have some in mind rn
View all 367,838 comments
nickfan OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!
avannii Look at momma moormeier😂🥺
luvanthony I'm gonna be the best uncle
- imgriffinjohnson Best uncle my ass
paytonmoormeier Congrats did!
emmaaustin AHHHHH CANT WAIT!!💜💜
lilhuddy Imagine cheating then getting prego with someone else's daughter🤡
-ihatelilhuddy Bruh get your black ass out of here, no one likes ya boiiiii🤢🤡
- Cynthiaaparkerrr Bruh get out of here she never cheated if anything you cheated on me, Charli, Autumn and bunch of others. And you went behind Joshs back talkin to Nessa while dating Charli🤡

I smiled at the comments saying "parents" or "congrats!!" I decided to post on YouTube my family and friends reaction. In like 10 minutes I had so many comments and likes it was crazy. "Autumn!!" I heard Avani yell from the Kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and saw cameras and food. "Oh damn a whole ass meal!" I said walking over, she laughed and nodded, "yep mukbang and we are gonna do a Q&A." I nodded and she started her video, "Ok first question Autumn how is like being prego?" I laughed and shrugged, "ehhh boring and really annoying." I said laughing then actually giving my answer. We finished her YouTube video and let's just say baby girl ate good!

"Baby I'm cold!" I said grabbing the blanket from him and he laughed. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. "Baby I'm tired." He nodded and grabbed my phone and pulled in it. He turned off the lights, and held me close. "Goodnight baby I love you so much." I smiled and cuddled closer to him.

Sadly this story is gonna end soon, but next chapter a lot is gonna happen! Updating Wednesday don't forget! You probably don't wanna miss the best chapter.