18

2 weeks later

I've been at the sway house but I sometimes went to the Hype house. Chase haven't talked me and I've tried to talk to him. "Babe can we go get food?" He rolled his eyes, "I'm going with Charli." I sighed and walked back to my closet. "Please don't leave!" I heard Tony, Daisy, And Thomas said. "I can't stay here, Chase hates me and so does Charli. He won't even go get food with me." I sighed and started to pack what I had left, which wasn't a lot.

"Bye Autumn!" I waved bye to everyone and headed back to the sway house, so the past week, Nick, Addison, Avani, Payton, and Madi moved with me. Avani is staying in Anthony's room, Nick and I have our own, Payton and Addison and then Madi and Christopher. I decided why not go live while driving since yea. I set my phone up at a red light and started the live. "Hi guys!" I said and started to make my way to the sway house. "Ask me some questions while I'm driving."

"How are you and Chase. I don't know honestly, he hasn't talked to me." I said shrugging and stopping at a stop sign. "Where are you? I am on my way to the sway house." I turned up the radio a little and tapped my fingers on the wheel, "Why are you going to the sway house? If y'all didn't know I am moving in with Nick, Addison, Avani, Madi, Christopher and Payton. We have moved to the sway house." I pulled into the drive way, "Alright guys I got to go! I'll be back on here later I love you guys!" I said and ended the live. I got out and grabbed my bag of clothes .

"Hi bebe Addison, Madi and I are going shopping I don't know if you wanted to come with us?" I nodded and set my bag down, ya give me an hour and I'll be ready." She nodded and walked away. I walked to elevator and went to the third floor. I walked to Nick and Is room. "Nick I'm stealing a hoodie!" He laughed and said ok. I got some leggings and jumped into the shower. I put on my music and started to wash my hair and body.

"You ready?" I nodded and walked to the car. We blasted music and posted on our insta story's. "OH BABY I GOT CHILLS!" I screamed as Addison vlogged. I checked my phone once the song was done and saw Chase texted me.

Chase💙💍
Can we talk?
Autumn🥺💍
Of course babe what's wrong?
Chase💙💍
Can we talk in person?
Autumn🥺💍
Yea but I'm with Addison, Madi, and Avani rn, can you wait like 2 hours?
Chase💙💍
Yea
Autumn🥺💍
Ok thank you I love you!
Chase💙💍
K

I sighed, he didn't say I love you back. I shut my phone off and looked up seeing Avani parking in the lot of the mall. "Let's go Hoes!" We laughed and got out locking the car. We walked inside and headed to every store we could. "Omg babes that is so cute!" Madi said and walked over to me. I picked out a cute lace shirt, "Babes go get it!" I smiled and nodded.

After about an hour and a half we finally finished. "Omg I have way more bags then y'all!" I said look at the 5 bags they had compared  to my 15 bags. They laughed and nodded we headed back to the Sway house. We got back and Nick and Griffin came out to help me move all my bags to the house. "Holy shit child how much did you get?" I laughed, "a lot."

"I got to meet up with Chase! I'll be back." I said and grabbed my keys. "I wanna come! I wanna see tony and Thomas!" I heard Madi scream. I laughed and nodded, we both headed to the Hype House. "I'm scared." I said turning down the radio, Madi looked at me, "why babes?" I shrugged and sighed, "It's just Chase hasn't been himself and I'm scared something is gonna happen."

We parked in the Hype House parking lot and got out. We walked inside and I walked up to Chases room. "Babe?" I walked in and saw him sitting on the bed. "Hi." I sat down and went to give him a kiss but he pushed me off. I gave him a confused look. "Autumn I think we need to break up." I looked at him and got off the bed, "What?" I asked in disbelief. "We need to break up." I laughed and looked at him "for real Chase? For who Charli who is 15 and was on every fucken guy?" He shrugged and rolled his eyes, "Yea at least she isn't on Nick, Anthony, Griffin, Bryce, Taylor, and Tony. You probably cheated on me."

I laughed, "Really chase? They are my fucken best friends! I've known Griffin before you! I NEVER ONCE FUCKEN CHEATED AND OR TALKED TO ANYONE BEHIND YOUR BACK!" He shrugged, "Oh well now bye!" He said pushing me out. I laughed and flipped him off. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. "Babes what's wrong?" I shrugged, "Nothing". I walked out to my car with Madi following me. "Baby tell me what's wrong." I sat in the drivers seat and started to cry. "W-we broke up." She hugged me and kissed my head, "Babes he doesn't deserve you trust me." I nodded and sighed, "I'm a mess over an asshole." I said laughing.

We made it back to the sway house. " you ok?" I nodded and smiled, "I just got out of a toxic relationship!!" I said and jumped around, I am hurt but I'm gonna hide it, Chase and I aren't meant to be. He was toxic and so was the relationship. "Omg girl yes!" We all partied and decided to post.

Liked by nickaustin and 627,773 othersautumn

autumn.moormeier Get a best friend who will take pictures like this with you🥰😂 nickaustin
View all 367,738 comments
madimonroeee Babies🥰
avannii Y'all cute asf
paytonmoormeier Nick pretty thiccccc🥵
ingriffinjohnson Imagine your best friend being thicker then you🤡
chasefan Imagine cheating on chase🤡
madimonroeee Imagine not knowing the whole story🤡🤡
nickaustin cutie😍

I shut my phone off and smiled, "Alright guys I'm gonna head to bed!" I said and hugged everyone, "Night Autumn!" I walked upstairs and changed into my sports bra and some shorts, I got into my bed and cuddled the teddy bear a fan gave me. I pulled sup my covers and closed my eyes. A little later I heard Nick come in and get ready for bed, "I'm sorry if I woke you up." I shook my head, "You didn't. Night nick!" I said and closed my eyes.