21

A week later

"Autumn" I ran down the steps and saw Everyone with shoes on and a blindfold in Payton's hand. "Where are we going?" They all shrugged, "Well we cant say but put this on and Nick will carry you to the car." I nodded and walked down the last couple of steps, "come here babe." He put on the blindfold and picked me up.

After about an hour of driving we stopped and I heard barking, "where are we??" I felt myself being picked up again and soon set down, "ok take the blindfold off." I took the blindfold off and looked up, "Omg!" I ran inside and saw a bunch of dogs, "Listen Autumn just because we are here doesn't mean you are getting one." I walked over to a group of beagles. "Omg look at them Nick!" He laughed and nodded, I picked one up and held him. "Awwww look at him!" I set him down and went to the German Shepard's. "Nick I want one!"

After about an hour I fell in love with this one husky, "Nick I want one Please!!" I said and held the puppy in my arms. "Payton." Payton came over and shrugged, "Maybe." I walked over to the lady and asked how much he would be. "About 600 dollars." I nodded and looked at Nick, "I'm getting him." He laughed and walked away. I payed for him and walked to the group. "Payton isn't be mad but I got a puppy." He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I said no!" I shrugged and walked out to the van. "Nick we need to pick a name." He nodded and got into the car. "Payton we need to go to the store."

Payton headed to the pet store and we got all his things, toys, a bed, food, a leash, and a bunch of other things. "Omg we should name him Stormy!" We headed back into the car and headed home.

Liked by luvanthony and 627,783 othersautumn

autumn.moormeier Welcome Stormy to the family!
View all 256,783 comments
lilhuddyfan imagine cheating on Chase🤡
nickaustin Look at our baby
paytonmoormeier Can't believe you got one
zoexlaverne Awwww Drip is gonna have a brother
nickfan Omg they have a doggo now!
madimonroeee Look at him🥺

I smiled and put Stormy in the cage we got him. "Nick can you go upstairs and grab me a blanket?" He nodded and ran upstairs, Lizzy came over and lightly pushed me, "Lizzy wtf." She shrugged and looked at me, "Watch where you going!" I looked at her and shook my head. "What is your problem Lizzy. You have been so bitchy since I left and I don't know why. Like what the fuck." She shrugged, "You took my mans and you moved away from me after you promised you wouldn't." I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Are you fucken for real? I left because you said I could! And I haven't even taken your mans."

She looked at me and laughed, "You fucken took Nick and Chase away from me! And I never said you could leave!" I set down everything in my hands and looked at her, "Are you for real? Nick and Chase never liked you, they didn't know who you were until I told them! And just because you said I couldn't leave doesn't mean shit! It's my life not yours." She walked closer to me and pushed me, "Shut up bitch you weren't anything without Chase." I pushed her back but way harder then she did to me. "Hunny without Chase I still would have the people I have. I could give to fucks on who follows me or who doesn't." Lizzy moved closer and swung, but missed.

I looked at her and punched her in the jaw and jumped on top of her. Don't forget Lizzy is so much taller then me. "BRYCE, TAYLOR HELP!!" I heard Addison yell. I felt someone pick me up and hold me back, "LET ME GO!!" I looked at Lizzy and her face was fucked up, her nose was bleeding and her eyebrow was cut open. "Lizzy you have 10 seconds to pack your shit and leave if not you are gonna fucken die! And talk shit about me again see what happens." She ran upstairs and hurried out. "Bye bitch!" I slammed the door and looked at my fist, it was bloody and bruised.

"Babes what happened?" I shrugged and walked to the nearest bathroom, "She said I was nothing without chase and that I took Chase and nick away from her. Then she pushed me and swung so I beat her up." I cleaned my fist and walked to the kitchen to get Ice. "You ok babygirl?" I nodded and walked to the living room and set my phone up, "Nick can you get Stormy out for me?" He nodded and walked to his cage, "Hi guys! I decided to go live cuz why not." Nick brought Stormy over and sat down.

We went live for a little longer then ended it. "Stormy baby lets go to sleep." He jumped off the couch and waited for me, I went to the kitchen and put my ice pack away and ran upstairs, "Come her Stormy!" He jumped on my bed and laid next to me, "Goodnight bubs." Nick walked over and kissed my head and pet Stormy. "Night Nick."