9

3 weeks later

"Ughh I don't want to leave you guys!" I said as Payton and I are about to leave to go back home. "I know bebe I'm gonna miss you!" I hugged Avani Madi Addison and Anthony. "God I'm gonna miss ya loser!" I said to Bryce. I said bye to Tayler and Chase. "Bye chase." I said and walked over to Nick. "Wait Autumn can we please talk" I sighed and nodded, "Fine but hurry up."

"Listen I didn't ghost you, I literally didn't text you since I've been busy. I don't know whatcha are talkin about." I laughed and pulled out my phone and showed him the text. "I didn't send Those." He looked confused, "What do you mean?" He grabbed my phone and looked at the dates and time. "Omg Charli." He sighed and looked at me, "Charli said that, I was showering that day and time."

"How do you know, like what you put it in your calendar." I said laughing, "No I know because that was after I had a meeting." I nodded, "Fine one more chance." He smiled and hugged me. I walked over to Nick, "I don't wanna leave you baby." I hugged him and gave him a kiss. "Ik baby I'm gonna miss you so much."

Payton and I soon boarded the plane. "Bye guys!" I waved at everyone and went onto the plane. We both sat in our seats, "Payt wake me up when we get home." He nodded and I laid my head on the window.

"Autumn wake up we are home!" I nodded and opened my eyes seeing we are landing. We got off the plane and got our bags. "Payton Autumn!" I saw Mom and Faith, I smiled and hugged them, "Omg hi momma hi faith!" We all headed home.

"Hi Timber!" I picked him up and held him. I smiled and walked up to my room. I texted Nick and told him I was home and that I was safe.

Autumn💜💍
Hey baby I made it home!
Nick🖤💍
Ok good! Go unpack and we can FaceTime when your done
Autumn💜💍
Ok babe I'll text ya in a little!

I unpacked and got unready. I jumped into the shower and did my night routine. I texted Nick and told him I can FaceTime now. I FaceTimed him and his face popped up. "Hi baby! I miss you!" I smiled and said I missed him to. We talked all night and fell asleep FaceTiming each other.