15

6 months later

"Autumn come here!" I walked over to chase and smiled, "Autumn will go out with me?" I nodded and smiled, I kissed him and wasn't our first time kissing. "Awww!" I heard Madi Avani Addison Bryce and Tayler say. Nick looked piss and so did Charli.

"Guys really?!?" They laughed and left. Chase and I later that day went out on a cute date. We had a little dinner in a very cute café. We then went a fair. He won me a very big unicorn. "Omg babe this is so cute!" I smiled and held it.

"Just like you!" I smiled and kissed his cheek, "you're so adorable!" I smiled and ran around like a dork, "LOOK AT ME IM A UNICORN!" I said and put my snow cone thing on my forehead. "Babe!" He said laughing.

He chased me and picked me up, I laughed and we walked back to the car. "BABY BABY BABY OH! LIKE BABY BABY BABY NO!" I sang to Justin Bieber. I heard Chase laugh and shake his head. We got back home and walked in.

"OMG AVANI!" I said and ran to her, I haven't seen Avani in a week since I have been busy. "Omg hi bebe!" I smiled and pulled away from the hug. "Gurl we have to caught up on everything!" I laughed and nodded, "Yea! What about tonight?!?" She nodded, and I walked up to my room, "meet me in 10 minutes! In the living room!"

I walked inside and set my unicorn down. "Hey babe Avani and I are going to have a little catch up convo sleepover downstairs is that is fine with you?" He nodded and gave me a kiss, "whatever you want babes." I smiled and walked over to my dresser. I changed into a sport bra and some shorts, "Night Babe!"

I walked downstairs with my unicorn and my blankets. I saw Avani, Madi, Addison and Kouvr. "Spill!" I laughed and sat down and got comfy. "Well I am now dating Chase as some of y'all know, he took me to the fair and won me the unicorn. We kissed and messed around and he got me some ice cream." They all smiled and hugged me, "I'm so happy for you!"

"Ok let's spill the tea with you and Anth." She smiled and shrugged, "He hasn't asked me yet." I laughed and hugged her, "Aww babes he will soon trust me!" She smiled and we all just talked. Soon we watched some Netflix and ate snacks. "Night babes!" We all fell asleep and I was cuddling Avani and Madi.